Everton v Chelsea. 30th August at 17.30.

Who shall prevail?

• Everton!

Votes: 193 64.3%
  • Arsenal - cunningly disguised in Chelsea shirts !

Votes: 45 15.0%
  • Pipe down you beaut no one reads your [Poor language removed] previews anyway.

Votes: 62 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

There are positives. Eto'o looked a class above ..good goal and the weighted pass to Lukaku was sublime. We will score a lot of goals against someone, and will recover the goal difference. Mirallas excellent. Lukaku not yet fit. For twenty minutes in the second half and a lot of the first half we looked the better team against the probable Champions. Naismith was still running a tackling hard at the end when a few(on both sides) were dead on their feet. Never seen John Terry look so knackered.

When you surrender 6, there are never positives worth mentioning.

It isnt the coaching, its individual mistakes that cost us there.
individual mistakes can be ironed out by good coachin i think... we're just makin way too many atm. plus the set up of the team etc, going all out against a team like chelsea

either way martinez needs to address it. personel or coaching idk but its danger atm

.....I don't feel as bad as I did this time last week, many plusses for me it's so difficult chasing a game against that quality. 0-2 after 3mins was the key to the whole game. Delighted with Coleman, Naismith and thought Eto'o looks the real deal. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.