HOT TRANSFER NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
it could have been worded 'please dont shoot me, im just the messenger' - but it wasnt far off.

If its wrong, and I don't think it is knowing how good his source is, then please shoot Gaz. He phoned Monty from a wagon, he had just received a call from the source and Monty believes him totally and that's enough for me. He also mentioned something about Choco being gash, what ever that's about.

I took his honestly:eek: as being pure sarcasm, possibly too much Kipper

my first impression of your post was that you were jumping down Cal's throat, i've just re-read it again and maybe i over-reacted, no hard feelings Blue.

EDIT~ We are all just anxious for some more signings, we jump on any news and scrutinaise (sp) it like hell, Oh the joys of being an Evertonian eh !

Last edited:

I'm going yo-yo between hope and despair on this... I hope :huh: the string breaks and stay on the positive side.

yakubu, yobo, anichebe.

three first teamers disappearing in january, right when the uefa gets going and the FA cup kicks off.

yakubu, yobo, anichebe.

three first teamers disappearing in january, right when the uefa gets going and the FA cup kicks off.

I think Uefa don't start until late february.. they might miss the first leg if we reach that far but will be available for the other one..

nations cup starts end of jan all through february - if a side gets to the final?

maybe bill can sweet talk ro-abram into allowing all three to get on his private jet with drogba in between matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.