Taking the GF to a home game....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am lost here, I am not fat arsed, have a masters degree, Ning got a bachelors. But I am used to hearing all this stereotype stuff by now so it doesn't bother me the slightest, on the other hand I am looking forward to the Chelsea game and lucky to blag 2 tickets in the gwladys as the game will sell out I am sure.

Apologies mate. There are a lot of old, fat sods with young Thai girls tho. Sorry I tar'd you with the same brush. Hope you have a great time at the Chelsea game.

So, my GF is making a long way over from Bangkok (no jokes please!) and I need to take her to a game before she leaves. I am looking at the Chelsea game. Need to get some tickets booked sharpish, The gwladys has been my main port of call for all the games I went to, what is the park end like, and the main stand even....?

Sit in the main stand, somewhere like MS3 or MS4

Ease her in

Then take her to Gwladys on a European night

She'll be hooked from then on

This thread was only really going to go one way wasn't it.

(no jokes please) ....... Could of done without that part.

All women in their early 20s, Mr Elephant...you wouldn't be interested, and I doubt they'd be interested in you.........;)

All women are interested in achieving multiple orgasms Steve, those in their early twenties are no exception. The problem these days is one of seminal fluid capacity, as days spent fapping away to internet photographs of Bill Kenwright can be draining for us red blooded males.

Well im 37 years old married Arab male, and girls here want to date me to give me a visa and take me to Goodison Park? PM me

Or should I just buy a lottery?

QUOTE="Chang Elephant, post: 2926674, member: 2572"]All women are interested in achieving multiple orgasms Steve, those in their early twenties are no exception. The problem these days is one of seminal fluid capacity, as days spent fapping away to internet photographs of Bill Kenwright can be draining for us red blooded males.[/QUOTE]
:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.