David Henen

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who still has questions, I have prepared a comprehensive factsheet about our new signing.

xtM0MSQ.jpg

......missed out that he's also knicknamed the next Ronaldo/Naymar. He's 6f 1in and has scored 14 goals in 17 appearances at junior international level. He has the same agent as Mirallas and Lukaku.

......missed out that he's also knicknamed the next Ronaldo/Naymar. He's 6f 1in and has scored 14 goals in 17 appearances at junior international level. He has the same agent as Mirallas and Lukaku.

So it gonna all done in the next 48 hrs right ?

It's best a throwaway comment, a soundbite. Nobody believes this kids going to come in and start ripping up trees, you're reading to much into this and you're the only poster who's continually using the "wonderkid" phrase!

Speak for yourself, I've been on the phone to my friends all morning raving about the wonderboy that was promised, he who will bring the Premier League home to Goodison.

Speak for yourself, I've been on the phone to my friends all morning raving about the wonderboy that was promised, he who will bring the Premier League home to Goodison.

Yeah but there's a huge difference in calling someone a Wonderkid and getting everyone's expectations sky high, than there is in being very grounded and level headed like yourself and calling him a Wonderboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.