• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do lose to City I can see the RS blowing up at Palace on the Monday as they could conceivably be in 3rd spot by KO there. Huff, puff, then kick and stomp and leave with a point after shark nose whines about parked Routmasters and winning the passing.

I was thinking the same.

If they are third going into that game the long sulk will begin.

That's how `i see it mate. The media have talked all season about title deciders. This game on Saturday settles it either way for me. If City win they wont slip up against the last two opponents, not a chance. And if they do beat Everton Liverpool will be on the floor and will find facing an organised Pulis side a nightmare to deal with.
If that's how it pans out it'll be poetic. As they'd pencilled in the MNF as the night they were going to be officially crowned.

It'd be a delicious irony if instead it marked the night that Stevie Me's slip officially became the definitive moment that cost them their Holy Grail.

If that's how it pans out it'll be poetic. As they'd pencilled in the MNF as the night they were going to be officially crowned.

It'd be a delicious irony if instead it marked the night that Stevie Me's slip officially became the definitive moment that cost them their Holy Grail.
TV gold.

It just needs City beating us.

Make it happen Everton.

Indeed.

And a controversial offside goal or three for Liverpool thanks to Senor Clattenburg.

City are too soft, IMO. I couldn't imagine Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal or United not letting go of their media hounds to complain about the ref panel's imposition of that clown on the title run in - a formerly financially investigated character, with a disreputable reputation regarding City in the past and one that's favoured Liverpool.

City should be up in arms and putting the pressure on the match officials and the media to be on standby for outrageous decisions.

Hope all the Everton fans turn up in City shirts on Saturday.

The Poznan en-masse when Aguero nets his sixteenth goal of the game.

Blue moon ringing from all four corners of the stadium.

A real carneval atmosphere.

Them loons across the park want us to win, they keep forgetting that they have to go to Palace and win there yet! Hope they loss there.

Status
Not open for further replies.