• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A lot of holier-than-thou comments in this thread.

Let's be totally honest....we all want Everton to win every game, and yes there's an outside chance we might drop out of the European places, and an even slighter chance that Arsenal might cock it up twice in the last two games. But let's get real....we are virtually in Europe, we will beat Hull to get the single, solitary point we may or may not need the week before their first ever Cup Final.....and ultimately, there is not a single Evertonian who wants them lot to be given another bite at the cherry.
They had their first taste of bad luck all season yesterday when Gerrard slipped in his own poop, and we loved every single nano-second of it, so much so that we all played the Gerrard Slip gif over and over yesterday. They taunt us as Bitters and wouldn't give us the steam off their piss irrespective of the class and dignity we demonstrate on a daily basis when their historic troubles are on topic....just this weekend let's rejoice in screwing their season, because if they miss out that's their big opportunity to get back on the gravy train gone. If they don't miss out you as an Evertonian will regret it for the next twenty-odd years.
We won't be cheering City, and the players won't roll over....but by Christ we'll feel good Saturday night if we've been involved in some shape or form in them absolutely blowing their 5 point lead so close to the finishing line.

Super post mate and so true

In all seriousness the chances are that we will have a Europa league spot barring a miracle from those below and a total implosion from us.

IF this is the case, and I think by kick off we may be confirmed in this competition, I would like to see some of the youth team play v City. Not just for the obvious as stated but the likes of Ledson, Browning, Garbutt and Green will be needed for the qualifiers and group stages. If they perform they could save us a fortune in the summer, but without a run out we will not know.

I would accept beating City if it was done with the kids in as it would point to a superb future. I see no point in playing half fit tired first teamers when they could be rested for Hull to guarantee 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.