Time To Get Behind Beattie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but I have scrutinized his play and even on headers has has a terrible track record. He should be much better but ill timed leaps and the innability to direct a ball on goal the few times he did a head on it all added up to yet another facet of his game that is sub par.

He can't play with his back to the goal, he isn't pacey enough to run at or by defenders and he spent more time pleaing with refs then he did actually possesing a ball. He had about two quality touches all season (save a ball on the goal line that lead to a goal and a good bit of hustle on 'D' against Man City. Everything else was poor first touches, bad decision making, flat out missed balls. The three or four quality chances he was the recipient of (none of which he created) he failed to find the net.

I'm am sure he is a great guy, a good teammate and a really good player but he has looked nothing but lost for over a season and it's not like he isn't getting playing time with the first team.

With a healthy Cahill and an influx of midfielder I just can't see us lining two striker a whole lot. Not to mention it now looks like the Tevez deal is going to go through which might bring Alan Smith our way which should end any and all reasons for keeping BT.

trust me lads, a couple of goals is all that's needed for him to turn it around, if nothings changed by january though !

Calluminium: Who has helped you settle in with the lads the most?
Jagielka: Beats has been good - he let me stay over when I arrived and brought me into training with him, which was nice of him. It was good because I had only met him once before.

the webchat stuff is bollocks, beatts may have done this, it could just be PR.

radzinski was online with mcfadden and someone else just days before he got his dream move to fulham. and allegedly all was fine with his attitude and his comments about moyes and the club.

the webchat stuff is bollocks, beatts may have done this, it could just be PR.

radzinski was online with mcfadden and someone else just days before he got his dream move to fulham. and allegedly all was fine with his attitude and his comments about moyes and the club.

Beatts is one of the most well liked members of the squad.

The players really like him and i know that for a fact, he helps team spirit considerably.

Chelsea last game of the season, when the team were getting back on the for the 2nd half, he high fived every player, he didnt need to do it, he could sulk and not choose to get involved but he was giving everyone encouragement and i was there stunned because i never see players like that, with 18 year olds getting in the team above him he could be angry but no not beatts, he is professional and a friend to every member of the team and he is a asset to the club.

COME ON BEATTS, I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT :D

i have a great interview with beattie - someone step by step me through uploading for broadcast.

world domination.

Watching beattie he has the ability, but its not like hes been unlucky he just doesnt look like he can find the back of the net, is he that low on confidence?

65 games including pre-season since we last saw a Beattie goal from open play.

54 competitve games since his last goal from open play

33 games since his last goal (including pens)

Watching beattie he has the ability, but its not like hes been unlucky he just doesnt look like he can find the back of the net, is he that low on confidence?

65 games including pre-season since we last saw a Beattie goal from open play.

54 competitve games since his last goal from open play

33 games since his last goal (including pens)

That says it all, the bloke is a clown and they tell jokes and make you laugh. I do not doubt that he is a nice guy but he is getting paid loads of dosh for not doing his job. I may be new here but some of you seem to be in cloud cuckoo land, why give him one more chance, why worry about him biting us in the arse the bloke has no teeth and would have gone long a go but no one wants him!

I don't know which way to go now, some are for and some are against him, I have gone both ways recently....

I don't think he will come good for us, but as long as he is wearing our shirt I will always want him to do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.