I said your are either stupid or a Kopite

Branding Liverpool crap is laughable given there league place

You also said Everton were the better side in the 4-0 Derby

Like I said either stupid or a Kopite wind up

I said your are either stupid or a Kopite

Branding Liverpool crap is laughable given there league place

You also said Everton were the better side in the 4-0 Derby

Like I said either stupid or a Kopite wind up

Look at the stats lad, we deserved something and they were lucky, as per usual.

Erm, chicoazul posted something similar yesterday, didn't notice him getting pulled up.

Maybe I was right about not being part of 'the clique '.

Chico has been on this site for an awfully long time and has contributed a lot of great things to it. I'm fairly sure one of the mods had a word with him about it, but it's a fact of life that you build up credit with good things you do, and debits with bad stuff. Chico is well in the black on here.

New members haven't built up that reputation yet, so just as you should keep things squeaky clean when you start a new job, you should try and do the same on here.

Chico has been on this site for an awfully long time and has contributed a lot of great things to it. I'm fairly sure one of the mods had a word with him about it, but it's a fact of life that you build up credit with good things you do, and debits with bad stuff. Chico is well in the black on here.

New members haven't built up that reputation yet, so just as you should keep things squeaky clean when you start a new job, you should try and do the same on here.

Sorry I wasn't aware of the 'one rule for one' policy, now I know.

Look at the stats lad, we deserved something and they were lucky, as per usual.

LOL whut?

We got utterly destroyed from the first minute to the last.

We didnt get what we deserved, we deserved to concede another 3 or 4 goals, if the final score was 8-0 it probably would have reflected how much we got destroyed.

To be honest if this forum is so cliquey and rubbish why don't you just join another one ?

I'm not telling you to leave, before you complain, i'm just curious. If i thought a restaurant was gash i wouldn't go back again and ask for more food.

To be honest if this forum is so cliquey and rubbish why don't you just join another one ?

I'm not telling you to leave, before you complain, i'm just curious. If i thought a restaurant was gash i wouldn't go back again and ask for more food.
Would you complain though?

Status
Not open for further replies.