Everton v Southampton. 29th Dec @ 13.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need players who will run at that defence. Does Yoshida get a game for them? Anyone on this website would terror him

This is our biggest test of the season. Since the last game. Till the next game.

Seriously, I think the key battle is Barkley against schneiderlin. If Ross can get the better of him we'll win.

Think we will win and win well tomorrow lads. Sunderland was a freak result and we know how that happened so ain't stressing out too much. Keep playing how we are and we are always going to win more than we lose. Lads will be well up for it and obviously with that absolute **** Clattenberg Reffing the game that will set the atmosphere up nicely.

An interesting observation on conditioning. Man U fans even after there poor start EXPECTED to get back into the top 4...years of positive reinforcement.
After 1 poor game, a lot of Evertonians are very nervous. We have been conditioned to expect less than top success.

I am SURE the players feel as their fan base does.

Roberto's HUGE challenge is to overcome that nervous, negative mindset. Big ask....particularly in his first season with this squad which carries a lot of mental baggage.

Some fella by me refuses to watch when we pass it out from the back. His reaction tomorrow will be priceless, can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.