URGENT - spare ticket for tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teabagging is a slang term for the act of a man placing his testicles, specifically the scrotum, in the mouth or face of another person.

Well, you did ask !

Ignore these lads they know not how to treat an experienced sweet gentle female soul like yourself . I have room for you in the back of my van fancy a trip to Boro ?

You're all very, very naughty boys and Santa won't be climbing down your chimney if you continue with all this smuttiness!:D

What sort of van, has it got heated seats?

Heated seats err.....................I can sit in the passenger seat for 10 minutes before I pick you up so its nice and warm for you :p

I will even bring a hot flask of hot Chocolate which we can sip on the way up as I bore you to death about pointless football stories which are neither funny nor intresting . Bet you cannot wait :D

it's a good jib i left the desc. to vim as for a moment i was getting muxed ip with bagpiping.

i'd have looked a right one getting my bags all crossed.

would you like a tea-bag, oh yes love....wtf are you doin'. it wouldve beat partridge with his "thats not unpleasant.....wtf, they'll think it's some kind of dirty protest"

i have heated seats btw, leather with lots of adjustments and stuff, even got a memory to remember how you like it
& the clincher, when i turn off the ignition the seat moves back so you dont have to squeeze past the steering wheel, it moves to your favourite position before you enter (unlike mrs b.o.g.)

Status
Not open for further replies.