Phil Thompson says Martinez is a liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
big-nose.jpg

There it is.

Reading the responses and some are cracking, but one stood out with a link to something about Lukaku in the Guardian...

Romelu Lukaku recovered from a difficult first half to strike twice, the shame for his temporary employers being a million will be added to his transfer fee with every goal. Bill Kenwright may need several more revivals of his musical Blood Brothers to raise funds to make that deal permanent, were Chelsea inclined to sell.

Ignore the dirge and s**t from Rodgers about Sturridge, its about half way down here

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-responsibility-to-manage-his-priorities.html

That can't be true can it? The guy is more than capable of 20 goals in a season...

martinez has impressed me so far with his cool and measured responses to any undeserved criticism

my respect for him would go through the roof if he chooses not to dignify this idiot with a response

Now let me see.....members of the jury, on the one hand we have a gobsh!te with a massive ego and even bigger conk who utters drivel at every given opportunity, and on the other we have the suave, intelligent and downright boss Basque......whom should we
believe?

Pinocchio is just firewood on strings....burn him.

Of course it didn't feel right - look at the group of underachievers he'd have had to replace over there. A couple of bad results and they'd have gone all Hodgson on him - whereas he took over a healthy squad and a club run by a (overly?) patient board here. No brainer - get Toffee love or RS hate?

Reading the responses and some are cracking, but one stood out with a link to something about Lukaku in the Guardian...

Romelu Lukaku recovered from a difficult first half to strike twice, the shame for his temporary employers being a million will be added to his transfer fee with every goal. Bill Kenwright may need several more revivals of his musical Blood Brothers to raise funds to make that deal permanent, were Chelsea inclined to sell.

Ignore the dirge and s**t from Rodgers about Sturridge, its about half way down here

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-responsibility-to-manage-his-priorities.html

That can't be true can it? The guy is more than capable of 20 goals in a season...

lol...I think you are taking the comment literally instead of figuratively. What is being intimated is that with every goal Romelu scores his value in the open market place goes up 'a million' (or whatever). So, were he to request a transfer, the buyer will have to stump up more cash due to his success.

lol...I think you are taking the comment literally instead of figuratively. What is being intimated is that with every goal Romelu scores his value in the open market place goes up 'a million' (or whatever). So, were he to request a transfer, the buyer will have to stump up more cash due to his success.

play him at centre half for rest of the season, it's the only way

I've said it before & I'll say it again & I saw it with my own eyes, Martinez stood on the touchline 1 saturday as Wigan Boss and he was looking around all the stands really taking the place in & absorbing the atmosphere, he turned round and bumped into the Toffee Lady, he gave her a little pat on the head and she offered him a Mint.
The following Wednesday Night the R/S went to the DW & turned out in The Suarez T-Shirts.

He saw right there in 5 days the difference between our clubs, we Turned His Head, They Turned His Stomach.

HE TURNED THEM DOWN FLAT, THEN HIS REPLACEMENT DID, THEY ENDED UP WITH THEIR 5TH CHOICE WHO WAS HIS REPLACEMENTS REPLACEMENT.

didn't realise he was still employed by liverpool, he knows everything ever about the club does he? He's broing and stale, i have no idea why sky employ him really, his biased-ness is not funny, nor witty. he is the perfect kopite, but totally unprofessional. You always see him peering over at the other screen when a liverpool game is on, instead of watching the one he's being paid to do.

ha, brendan brining BACK the premier league to liverpool, terrible writing in every sence of the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.