Phil Thompson says Martinez is a liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Liverpool have Rodgers - he's doing a great job, and I'm genuinely confident that he is capable of bringing the Premier League title back to Anfield.

Ha-Ha-Ha ... oh dear.
Oh dear is right! Aside from the usual level of delusion we've come to expect from Kop-ites, how exactly can Brenda 'bring back' something LFC have never had in the first place??

Everyones favourite kopite. I have respect for quite a few ex RS players. Neal, Rush, Toshack, to name a few. But how this idiot has milked a living from the game for what, 20 plus years, is one of the mysteries of the universe. He is an utter fool.

By that, I mean even if the story is correct, and it might be for all I know, wtf goes through Thompsons pea-sized brain to bring it up? It beggars belief, it really does.

This is the man who coined the term 'professional foul'. He has no credibilty whatsoever. I hope there's more of this stuff to come, they really are a tad rattled at the moment.

Read the comments below the article.

This is my favourite so far......

"Suarez will go for massive money, £80 million at least surely, we just need to re invest wisely, but Suarez is irreplaceable unless we get Ronaldo"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

fookin priceless. Beauts.

165012893_2333050321001_video-still-for-video-2333065054001.jpg

Roberto-Martinez.jpg

I actually find it hard to hate him. He's provided many great comedy moments like this

[video=youtube;QGHGbVrNcuk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGHGbVrNcuk[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.