Darron Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont understand the fume, if it was a reoccurrence of the thigh problems he's been having i would understand, but this is something completely different, freak accident on the football pitch.

1). Dead rubber game against a jarg team.
2). Considering he's been exiled from the National team and has chalked up about it on more than one occasion, it's just pure luck that as soon as he returns he gets injured.
3). He's not even fully fit, sort your club season out first before you bugger off on international duty.
4). He's always f*cking injured though isn't he?
5). Our first choice options in centre mid is fine, the alternatives are awful.
6). Questions regarding his fitness/lifestyle always crop up, however much of it is true we don't know but it looks like it certainly doesn't help him.

Plenty to fume on here, at least we're arsed about him being injured, lads a player.

If we get an injury/suspension to Ossie and one of the other two starters (not unlikely) I can see Martinez reverting to 3-4-3 where he's able to use an advanced CB to step out to supplement the understrength CM area. The thing abnout Martinez is he'll enjoy getting his head around the problem and solving it with experiment.

1). Dead rubber game against a jarg team.
2). Considering he's been exiled from the National team and has chalked up about it on more than one occasion, it's just pure luck that as soon as he returns he gets injured.
3). He's not even fully fit, sort your club season out first before you bugger off on international duty.
4). He's always f*cking injured though isn't he?
5). Our first choice options in centre mid is fine, the alternatives are awful.
6). Questions regarding his fitness/lifestyle always crop up, however much of it is true we don't know but it looks like it certainly doesn't help him.

Plenty to fume on here, at least we're arsed about him being injured, lads a player.

It still boils down to it being a freak incident on the pitch which could have happened anywhere so I dont know where you're fume is aimed at exactly, before the 2 games I was glad to see him getting a bit of game time under his belt especially as he was partnering James - if your point about him not being fully fit is correct then the fault lies with the club for allowing him to play both games

It still boils down to it being a freak incident on the pitch which could have happened anywhere so I dont know where you're fume is aimed at exactly.

I'd rather it happen at the club who's paying his wages, as opposed to the international team he's been ostracised from for the past 12 months. Since the injury at West Brom last year his Everton career has been stop/start to say the least, he's barely featured this season so I'd direct my ire towards the club for letting him swan off on International duty.

It's just f*cking sods law isn't it? It's like overcoming VD to end up accidentally catching your flailing [Poor language removed] in the car door 5 minutes after the all clear.

I'd rather it happen at the club who's paying his wages, as opposed to the international team he's been ostracised from for the past 12 months. Since the injury at West Brom last year his Everton career has been stop/start to say the least, he's barely featured this season so I'd direct my ire towards the club for letting him swan off on International duty.

It's just f*cking sods law isn't it? It's like overcoming VD to end up accidentally catching your flailing [Poor language removed] in the car door 5 minutes after the all clear.

Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.