Confirmed: Martinez New Everton Manager - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good press conference. Exciting to see that he has Champions League ambitions and WILL be giving some money to spend - along with the fact that we will not be selling anybody cheap.

Much happier now. Getting excited. Even Bill has gone up a bit for me after that Romeo & Juliet-esque performance.

If you believe that you're naive at best.

You think Bill has suddenly come into money after 11 years of providing the previous manager with absolutely nothing, seeing him go for free then having to put his hand in his pocket to sign up Martinez?

He'll be selling Fellaini to give us a 15m transfer budget, almost nailed on imo.

Lets just give the man a chance to bring in his own players and get the team playing how he want them to

Give him at least a season before we hang ourselfs from the nearest bridge

Oh no we're getting relegated, Oh no we'll be battling relegation for 45 years, Oh no without David Moyes we don't have a club.

Get a grip you lunatics, my dead nan wouldn't have got our squad relegated if she was put in charge, so I'm pretty confident Martinez will be fine, he's alive and kicking so he's got a headstart on her so not really fair to compare obviously.

I know it's radical thinking but how about seeing how he does?

He was very adamant in saying he wanted us to be a 'winning' team. I like this a lot.

Also recognizes that "it's a global market". Dead right it is pal.

I wanted Martinez to say "I'll get EFC challenging for the Premier League"

Underwhelming tbh

Oh and Kenwright, stop talking about Moyes! Forget him! It's like going on a first date and talking about your ex all night.

Martinez: "It is a common assumption that managers will go back for former players, but it's a global market."
Suggests he won't be trying to buy any Wigan players.

Kenwright: "David had me sold at 30 seconds, Roberto took around *thinks* 45.."

Absolute clanger of a quote that.

I wanted Martinez to say "I'll get EFC challenging for the Premier League"

Underwhelming tbh

Oh and Kenwright, stop talking about Moyes! Forget him! It's like going on a first date and talking about your ex all night.

hes still in love mate, give him time

Status
Not open for further replies.