Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prefer Baines and Mirallas to be honest. Kev's a left winger, keep him in his favourite position. Pienaar can hold the ball for Colemans overlaps well enough on the right to give some symetry and provide danger from both sides, and with Barkley hitting shots like the last game and Anichebe looking good, we can be just as quality down the middle.

Mirallas is better as a left winger, since he is right-footed and loves to cut in.
But Baines need one man to stay with him to do some overlapping, so he need someone who loves crossing more than cutting in.

Out of his head mate.

its come from here http://www.rtbf.be/sport/football/b...rai-un-jour-le-maillot-du-standard?id=7980837

Kevin Mirallas (25) discussed the future of micro RTBF: " Now that I'm in England, when I talk with my family and agents, we consider only England and Economically. the level of the championship is the best. My roots are that I want to go play in Spain but we'll see " .

And instead of the Standard in all this? "I have already said. Whatever happens, I do not know when, but one day I will wear the colors of the standard. To Play! " he confessed.

Red Devil and concluded: " I would have liked to start my career in video but I do not, however, regret the way I have come so far It's clear that one day I will wear the jersey of the Standard. ".

Other excerpts from the interview will be published soon on our website and a full report will be available in the sports weekend

Why is it that are own fans are always looking to sell our players? where the hell did this spain rumour come from?

It was in a link on World Football here - the thread where we're giving it to Suarez and Liverpool, I think.

Could've been a Daily Mail story from memory, but he wasn't saying he wants out. Just that he'd like to play in Spain one day.

I'm cool with that as long as it isn't before 2018.

So basically he is happy but in the future wants to play in Spain and finish his career at his favourite club. Isn't that the case for most foreign players that at some stage they have things they'd like to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.