Carlo Nash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently all but signed according to someone on BlueKipper - apparently he usually gets them right.

:rolleyes:

What ive noticed on kipper is that some1 posts something and then hes gets a few ppl to back him up, then it looks like hes a good source. Personally dont believe anything any1 says on there, even the main page says Moutinho was in Liverpoo on Saturday. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_Nash

Delightful, just what we need, i hope he can play CM tho.

everytime i read about a rumour from kipper its follows with the words "apparently he usually gets them right" but they never are. Every player thats come in has been a suprise that nobody thought of.

everytime i read about a rumour from kipper its follows with the words "apparently he usually gets them right" but they never are. Every player thats come in has been a suprise that nobody thought of.

he did state jacobsen would sign before it made any news at all, and he said saha would sign before that came as a shock to many.

The guy on kipper has been right in the past but he has been wrong too (siad Moutinho was done), he did name saha and lars before anyone knew anything about them.

Carlo Nash.... Jesus Christ, i hope the EGM turns bloody nasty if this is our summer !

Why bother with the endless amount of young Keepers we have got over the years?

If they are still not deemed good enough to be cover, then they shouldnt be on our wage bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.