Leroy Fer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has to be said that although we never have much money to spend, we still manage to pull off some cracking deals.

Very much the type of signing i love to see us make, early 20's and a player that will bring down the average age of our squad.

Well. Im utterly chuffed to bits about this.
Adds some much needed depth to the squad, and could become a very important player for us. At 8m I don't expect him to spend too much time on the bench.

I'm hopeful of a loan deal too. Some cover wide and/or upfront would be nice (Donovan...)

Howard, Mucha

Coleman, Hibbert, Neville - Jagielka, Distin, Heitinga, Duffy - Baines, Oviedo

Mirallas - Osman, Hitzlsperger, Gibson, Fellaini, Fer, Barkley - Pienaar, Gueye

Jelavic, Anichebe, Naismith, Vellios

Explain? We only bought Wilfried Bony for 3.4 million euro's last year. And we got van Aanholt, Kakuta and Kalas on loan. Further we not spend any money on players....
You are one of the biggest spenders in the Eredivisie and the team with the most loan players. A feeder club of Chelsea with a lot of Eastern European players and big wages.

Made a 15 million Euro loss in 2011 and a 23 million Euro loss in 2012 which is absolutely outrageous for Eredivisie standards.

BREAKING NEWS:

It seems that FC Twente have sold Leroy Fer to Everton because there is some terrible news coming out in the future about some very very serious court cases.

It seems that Fer had been involved in some serious issues during his Feyenoord days.

A reliable source (chief editor of Voetbal International magazine) didn't want to specify what the allegations are. He knows what they are but he doesn't want to say anything further because it would be disrespectful to Fer.

BREAKING NEWS:

It seems that FC Twente have sold Leroy Fer to Everton because there is some terrible news coming out in the future about some very very serious court cases.

It seems that Fer had been involved in some serious issues during his Feyenoord days.

A reliable source (chief editor of Voetbal International magazine) didn't want to specify what the allegations are. He knows what they are but he doesn't want to say anything further because it would be disrespectful to Fer.

I can confirm that

BREAKING NEWS:

Bi-Lingual WUM?

Status
Not open for further replies.