Oldham V Everton FA Cup 1990 - Where you there ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

noharmdone

Requested to be banned
I was just watching the Liverpool / Oldham game with the in-laws and I started talking about my experience of Oldham away.

I had the best pie, I have ever tasted at Boundary Park !
I remember this game vividly..

I found this on the BBC website about it and it bought even more memories flooding back !

Anyone else at the game ??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/7150548.stm

On 10 March 1990

Beats International featuring Lindy Layton were number one with 'Dub Be Good To Me'

Observer journalist Farzad Bazoft is sentenced to death in Iraq after being convicted of spying charges

Julia Roberts in 'Pretty Woman' and Johnny Depp in 'Edward Scissorhands' are creating a stir at UK cinemas

Haitian President Prosper Avril was ousted 18 months after seizing power in a coup

If this is the game on the placky in the pishing rain then.... I got out of the car, and was drenched to the skin before we were even out of the car park, we turned around and went home.

..............yep, I was there. I've never been so cold and wet at a game in my life. Settle for playing them again in 3 weeks time. Great result.

That midweek league cup replay was 88/89 season. I broke my foot as I fell off the fences down the front after celebrating TC's 2nd goal.

And I got nicked after the first FA Cup match there in 90. Not my happiest of away grounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.