Moyes leaves in the summer; british or foreign manager? prem exp or lower leagues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes was cherried picked from managing championship/league 1 club preston.

if moyes went in the summer would you want us to go british or foreign considering the squad.

i dont think there is anyone amazing out there with prem exp perhaps somone in the lower leagues like a gus poyet? sean dyche? paulo di canio?

I still think they should ask Neil Lennon, but this summer may be too soon for him to consider it. He will need to have acheived all he can at Celtic before he'll even consider leaving for elsewhere.

That being said, I think Moyes will want to stick around a bit longer regardless

30149622.jpg

Paul_Dickov_621308.jpg

Agreed.

It's boss working for a bunch of utter c***s and having no money for transfers every year.

More money than most managers in other leagues, elite wages, complete control, a very good squad, massive job security and perhaps most importantly, managing in the richest and most watched league in the world.

More money than most managers in other leagues, elite wages, complete control, a very good squad, massive job security and perhaps most importantly, managing in the richest and most watched league in the world.

Wouldn't say we have a very good squad mate. Very good starting eleven, who are rarely all fit. The wages wouldn't necessarily be the same as Moyes currently receives, if it was there would be no room for increasing it based on performance.

Most proven managers would hate coming somewhere where they had practically zero to spend on transfers. Doesn't matter what league it is when you can't guarantee improvements to the team without selling first.

Status
Not open for further replies.