Vegard Forren

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching this game on TV, and I thinnk Forren has been Moldes best player. He has been very good all season. Both in the league and when playing for Norway. I watched him live last sunday when he denied my team Fredrikstad scoring, and sent us down one divison. In my opinon the best player on the pitch. He was also voted by the other players in the league, as the best defender of the season.
He is not only a defender. He also got some technical skills and a very good left foot.

Thanks for the extra info mate

I'm watching this game on TV, and I thinnk Forren has been Moldes best player. He has been very good all season. Both in the league and when playing for Norway. I watched him live last sunday when he denied my team Fredrikstad scoring, and sent us down one divison. In my opinon the best player on the pitch. He was also voted by the other players in the league, as the best defender of the season.
He is not only a defender. He also got some technical skills and a very good left foot.

Good to hear he is left footed. We need a left CB. Neither Jags or Heitinga are comfortable there.

FORREN IN

5d489cfe-e6e1-3a76.jpg

royalbalou wrote : another picture...is the Steve Round look-a-likey on the far right Erik Bakke??

Spot on mate! ;)

Long before he was known as a footballer, his father Svein, applied on his behalf for membership in ESCNB (Everton Supporters Club Norwegian Branch). Eirik´s two biggest idols are Cottee and Big Dunc!

royalbalou wrote : another picture...is the Steve Round look-a-likey on the far right Erik Bakke??

Spot on mate! ;)

Long before he was known as a footballer, his father Svein, applied on his behalf for membership in ESCNB (Everton Supporters Club Norwegian Branch). Eirik´s two biggest idols are Cottee and Big Dunc!

that does it. Sign him! :)

Just seen youtube clips, looks like Jagielka and Rodwell (the good side of Rodwell) morphed into one.

Just watched myself... That's a spot on assessment !!

Looks good and very promising but it is YouTube. Lefty a bonus. Think it would spell the end for Johnny if we signed this guy tho...

Just watched myself... That's a spot on assessment !!

Looks good and very promising but it is YouTube. Lefty a bonus. Think it would spell the end for Johnny if we signed this guy tho...

I think the problem with this is that in my opinion, Moyes has been trying to get shut of Jonny for a whilst now and is having no joy due to his big wages. I reckon we'd take 4 or 5 mill for him tomorrow, there just aren't any takers and we may really cut our losses on him soon.

I know not many would agree but I'd play Jonny ahead of Jags. Jags makes many good last ditch tackles and looks to be playing well but for me he's running around all over the gaff, he gives the ball away cheaply and he just doesn't seem to have any understanding with anyone he plays with. He may be the best of the 3 individually but Jonny and Distin did really well together last year. They had a great partnership and it was only once Jags come back and Moyes started trying to shoe horn him in anywhere he could that we looked dodgy again.

I'd give Jonny and Distin a go, it may not work but it's a gamble to nothing cause at the moment we need 3 goals to win a game so it certainly can't be any worst.

i'm a bit worried he's a tad small. Jagielka is 1.83..or 6 foot, johnny h is 1.80 or 6 foot, and forren is 1.86 or 6 foot 1.

If Distin is on the way out (1.93, 6 foot 4), and this guy is the replacement, then what fellaini did to the manure could became an oft reality for us.

I mean, it's not like we have a hulking great lescott at left back to cover. Leighton is great on the floor, but in the air he's never going to be the answer, and nor should he be.

Target men and the like could become rather problematic.

You missed out Duffy. For some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.