If:

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagleowl

Player Valuation: £1m
I realise its a very big IF, but if we're still in or around the league leaders come January do you reckon the board will loosen the purse strings again to allow us to consolidate further from a position of strength or do you think that they'll feel that the money already spent will be enough to keep us there? :oops:

Discuss ;)

its tough for them as it would be such a big gamble, for us to get CL means we will have to finish above two of, city, utd, chelsea, arsenal or spurs and that wil be some effort although for me chelsea and spurs are the most likely to be our oppurtunities.

On chelsea i cant have RDM as a manager at that level and I think they will be found out

Not really.

We lose Pienaar and Super Victor Messi, but we have lots of options LM and upfront.

Yes, we lose the fulcrum of our attack and our backup striker (who knows if his form will hold). We have a very thin squad as it is, lots of time between now and January to pick up injuries.

its tough for them as it would be such a big gamble, for us to get CL means we will have to finish above two of, city, utd, chelsea, arsenal or spurs and that wil be some effort although for me chelsea and spurs are the most likely to be our oppurtunities.

On chelsea i cant have RDM as a manager at that level and I think they will be found out

I personally reckon it would be time to take a bit of a gamble. Not sure if the board will see it that way though.

Yes, we lose the fulcrum of our attack and our backup striker (who knows if his form will hold). We have a very thin squad as it is, lots of time between now and January to pick up injuries.

Think the Moist will do some business in Jan myself.

We will certainly have bids for Fellaini, but even if he stays, think we have a few pennys lying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.