Hugo Rodallega

Status
Not open for further replies.
We never seem to sign anybody unless we're the only side in for them. I don't expect us to sign Rodallega.

Naismith and Jelavic both had offers from other clubs but chose Everton.

Didn't Rangers reject £7m for Jelavic and accepted £5m from us? :huh:

Naismith and Jelavic both had offers from other clubs but chose Everton.

Didn't Rangers reject £7m for Jelavic and accepted £5m from us? :huh:

when we sold beckford, leicester apparently had a 6.5m bid for Jelevic rejected. Hard to think that sold beckford for about 4m and bought jelly for about the same

I cant see Rodallega signing....and were would he fit in the side?

when we sold beckford, leicester apparently had a 6.5m bid for Jelevic rejected. Hard to think that sold beckford for about 4m and bought jelly for about the same

I cant see Rodallega signing....and were would he fit in the side?

He'd start on the bench & be the number 2 behind Jelavic. I think others would offer more dough and prospects for first team football. Maybe Sunderland?

On a free? Definitely. Looks like he's happy to move about, make runs and make a nuisance of himself (cough, Saha, Yak).

He has a tidy finish on him too, on a one on one youd be confident of him scoring.

Fourth Official â€￾@Fourth_Official

Hugo Rodellega set to hold talks with Everton over the weekend however he will also hold talks with other clubs

This is exactly why I think this guy is a crock. He's added the "however" so he can say afterwards if we don't sign him "well, I did say he was holding talks with other clubs".

Credit to him for getting a lot of mugs on board, though.

Rodellega is a free agent,of course he is going to talk to any worthwhile club that expresses an interest in him.He has an opportunity to make a substantial windfall from his current position.I expect that most clubs will know of his financial demands in advance.I think the talks that will happen over the weekend are more likely to be about Rodellega's role within the clubs that have shown interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.