Leaked 2012/2013 kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That kit is more photoshopped than the Goal that never was was photoshopped by the geeks on RAWK from the FA Cup Final.

FFS.

Each one is hilarious that people actually think people will fall for it.

A long sleeved Nike kit with name, number, and badges costs £68....
If you can forgo the badges, then it's probably worth trying the online site I mentioned in the world football thread.
Anyway, having looked from a critical pov, it's not gonna look too on any of us who have middle age spread..

That kit is more photoshopped than the Goal that never was was photoshopped by the geeks on RAWK from the FA Cup Final.

FFS.

It's actually a not bad fake at all, and the fact that it's not fake isn't even the point. It is representative of the actual kit, that's all that matters.

FFS.

Besides whether the pics are fake or not, this/next year's Nike design seems to be based or slight variations on this. I can see only the elite teams getting their own templates, so in a nutshell a so I can't see the 'real' shirt being any different.

The white doesn't bother me too much because i'll probably get the long sleeve version like i did this year anyway, which probably won't have any detail on the cuffs.

Was thinking of doing the same.

Check out the long-sleeved version of the new Arsenal kit, if ours is similar it will probably have the white detail around the sleeves as well.

Looks certain to be very similar to this when announced.

I love it, white bands on the sleeves look pretty good aswell.

I think the average man with a beer gut and moobs may have to size up one or two though!

Distin was saying that it wasn't nearly as fitted as it looks in that picture on Twitter so I don't think anybody has to worry.

i'd prefer a collar and also being a fat git this isn't going to to look as good on me during "dress down fridays". Hopefully the shorts and socks are still alright so i can keep on wearing those like.

Should the fans have a say on what the kit should look like?
They're the ones who are buying it.

Just tweeted Andy Lewis from Everton and he said should be announcement this week but doesn't think we will be wearing it against Newcastle

Should the fans have a say on what the kit should look like?
They're the ones who are buying it.

It should be blue, have a sponsor (ideally not some betting or alcohol related) and make my middle aged spread look firmer and thinner.

It should be blue, have a sponsor (ideally not some betting or alcohol related) and make my middle aged spread look firmer and thinner.

Out of everyone Newcastle have the best sponsor at the moment in my opinion, Virgin looks well cool. Shame its advertising their Bank and not just virgin in general. Not too bothered about betting sponsors, but i agree about alcohol related sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.