Relegation 23/24 Thread

I’ve just watched them have 63% possession at our ground. They are better to watch than us. Our players look terrified.

This is one of the worst Everton teams ever and I don’t believe I’m over exaggerating.
Burnley are good at passing the ball sideway...they have created very little danger apart from one shot from brownhill...

I’ve just watched them have 63% possession at our ground. They are better to watch than us. Our players look terrified.

This is one of the worst Everton teams ever and I don’t believe I’m over exaggerating.

And did absolutely nothing with it apart from gift us a goal. We also should've put it to bed and had at least 1 pen.

They're not a premier league team.

it’s mad we’ve won and
still we’re all worried

Course we are. We started today 4 points above 18th, we've finished 4 points above 18th, and the nature of how Luton won is particularly irritating.

We did our job, just, which is obviously good, but for the first time in a while it looked like we might pull away just a touch, and we didn't. I can entirely see why people are worried.

The incoming points reduction and our struggles to beat a 10 man relegation rival says it all.

I get people saying we won so why worry but we beat a truly awful burnley team who have been relegated for months with a fluke goal. We can't score and can't defend really anymore. Another points deduction and its curtains

exactly