Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

…..I’d say so (although I’ve seen Duran a few times). Sometimes it only takes 2 or 3 touches to put you off parting with £25m for a player. You should be certain with big investments for a club like ours. Took me 20mins to work Tosun out but that was fairly obvious.

Do you not watch players and think, ‘he just looks right’ or ‘I wouldn’t be keen on him’?

Sure I do, but then I have a proper watch of them before making sweeping statements. As everyone should.

If they do take over am expecting a similar model to the Red Bull one.
Me too....

1712217650533.png

If they do take over am expecting a similar model to the Red Bull one.

I am thinking that whether MSP or 777, both have these multi-club structures in place.

The difference with Everton is obviously the money involved. Meaning, not only the purchase price but also the potential P/L differences between success and relegation.

Alot of people are saying they will 'asset strip' and suchlike but i dont see the sense in doing so while their overall business in the sport would heavily gain from improving us.

If they put the correct structure in place (like as you say, Red Bull) then the entire operation succeeding would dramatically increase the value of their portfolio.

They dont even need all the clubs to be successful. They simply require Everton to be successful using the others as 'feeder', scouting networks even if they all finish mid table.

For me, neither company strikes me as following an asset stripping strategy and it only makes sense to improve the clubs standing which drags up the prestige of the overall group (see City's offshore club structure).

I would be surprised if there wasnt any transfer budget this summer and it was "sell to buy".

For us to be relegated makes no business sense from a risk level to MSP or 777 and so surely the logical expectation is to invest...

Id then be looking at Archie Gray (Leeds) and Samuel Iling Junior (Juventus) to build the 11 with young English talent.

I am thinking that whether MSP or 777, both have these multi-club structures in place.

The difference with Everton is obviously the money involved. Meaning, not only the purchase price but also the potential P/L differences between success and relegation.

Alot of people are saying they will 'asset strip' and suchlike but i dont see the sense in doing so while their overall business in the sport would heavily gain from improving us.

If they put the correct structure in place (like as you say, Red Bull) then the entire operation succeeding would dramatically increase the value of their portfolio.

They dont even need all the clubs to be successful. They simply require Everton to be successful using the others as 'feeder', scouting networks even if they all finish mid table.

For me, neither company strikes me as following an asset stripping strategy and it only makes sense to improve the clubs standing which drags up the prestige of the overall group (see City's offshore club structure).

I would be surprised if there wasnt any transfer budget this summer and it was "sell to buy".

For us to be relegated makes no business sense from a risk level to MSP or 777 and so surely the logical expectation is to invest...

Id then be looking at Archie Gray (Leeds) and Samuel Iling Junior (Juventus) to build the 11 with young English talent.

HAHAHAHAHA

You don’t half talk some [Poor language removed] Zat

So, tell me why would a group (owning multiple football clubs in their portfolio) not want to see the success of its marquee tier one investment.

It would make no sense at all for their portfolio to see Everton get relegated.
I’m more referring to you waffling on about Illing Junior opportunity, and now Archie Gray who you’ve probably never watched - because if you have you’d see he’s not that good

Also, we have no money