New Everton Stadium Discussion

If we were in London, I'm fairly sure that we'd have more boxes, but fact is, we're not. The Local economy is vastly different to London in both value and make-up. The city of Liverpool only has so many companies looking for those type of facilities, and the whole environment around the company perks thing has changed. If we were selling these boxes, we'd be selling to individuals, and most of those individuals will have bought at Liverpool, City or United.

Not at all.... if you look back to my original posts regards any reservations I had, you will see that I questioned the low number of boxes from the very start. I even raised it at the consultation stages that the EFCSA took part in. Hardly a major attack.... a simple observation based on basic comparisons with other clubs.

Arsenal and Spurs had no problems raising finance via major financial institutions.... because amongst other things, their income projections included large numbers of very high-earning corporate boxes and whole corporate tiers.

In recent pages, some people have questioned the lack of use of space at the south stand, plus the prospect of elevated general admission prices too. Most of this will probably be due to the costs outstripping the projected income.

Tom you’ve gone from being against this from the off, “stay at goodison” to now complaining about corporate box numbers, it’s not the 90’s anymore. It’s evidently not something any stadium wants, told you about 3 times now Arsenal have got rid of all of theirs on their bottom tiers and you got your numbers wrong.

Now you’re on about empty spaces? Join a podcast and vent it and not on here where people have found something to look forward to.

Anyone know if that’s what’s going to be there long term? Or is it temporary for additional building?

Compared the other post with shiny granite, tarmac seems a bit dull.

There'll be emergency exiting involved in the plans to make it as safe as possible to get out fast if there's a problem.

Everything related to the stadium project - bar the financing which is a separate concern beyond the remit of the stadium team - has been impeccable.

I’ll take their conclusions over yours.
A big statement. Frankly the decisions the club has made in most areas seems to be dreadful. I'm not sure why anyone would think the stadium would be any different. We don't know let's hope you are right.

Lots of it. If we aren't even going to try to compete why bother with BMD at all. City & United aren't in the capital city either

They are also far bigger clubs than we'll possibly ever be, with large foreign fanbases that don't mind travelling and dropping huge amounts of money on going to a game, to more than likely see a home win.

We have the ability to increase executive seating if the demand is there. Pointless having twice the number of boxes, paying for all that infrastructure and then only selling half. Sounds sensible to me.

They are also far bigger clubs than we'll possibly ever be, with large foreign fanbases that don't mind travelling and dropping huge amounts of money on going to a game, to more than likely see a home win.

We have the ability to increase executive seating if the demand is there. Pointless having twice the number of boxes, paying for all that infrastructure and then only selling half. Sounds sensible to me.

Was told the hospitality sold out