Votes: 31 5.4%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 165 29.0%

• Total voters
Kompany is another Martinez, no plan B whatsoever, swerve him and Bielsa and Rooney. No chance we get Frank, he will go to a better club than we currently are. Potter i would take a chance on, and I like what I have seen of Scumacer’s side. Of the others, i wouldn't take a chance on Baines just yet, I would rather go for Carsley if we are punting on ex-players. So Potter or Galtier from the names mentioned.

Think Gary Oneil deserves some consideration, not that I think he would come here while still at wolves. He has done a good job at Bournemouth and wolves. Either way will be interesting to see how his mangerial career develops as still young.

Think Gary Oneil deserves some consideration, not that I think he would come here while still at wolves. He has done a good job at Bournemouth and wolves. Either way will be interesting to see how his mangerial career develops as still young.
If we were in the market for a new manager that's who I'd go for.

Naismith at Hearts doing well ex Everton player knows the club. They beat Celtic with their ex RS manager at the weekend.

To be fair to Naisy, he's doing alright there, but I'd like to see him get another season or two under his belt and then maybe manage in League 1 or the Championship over here in England before throwing him into the deep end here

If he continues to do well, then he's a possible candidate for 5 years time. as he's still young for a manager

To be fair to Naisy, he's doing alright there, but I'd like to see him get another season or two under his belt and then maybe manage in League 1 or the Championship over here in England before throwing him into the deep end here

If he continues to do well, then he's a possible candidate for 5 years time. as he's still young for a manager
Seeing Naismith on the bench will be just like the old days.

What's his style of play? Can he plait the sawdust that is our squad's talent into something effective?