777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LinkedIn or not, wouldn't have thought that someone like him would be particularly active on it..
I'm the opposite, he's exactly the kind of Lizard that uses Linkedin these days.

Used to be good, it's now absolutely crammed with 'look at me, high performance podcast listening bellwhiffs.'

As for his response to the article, I think he's right to come out swinging at them.

777 are definitely flavour of the month (well, several months) for Josimar, and whilst there's clearly no smoke without fire, they are risking a fair bit of credibility with this coverage should they (777) prove to be just another average PL owner hoping to make a few quid.

Josh is getting tetchy.

As much as I can’t stand 777 aren’t they saying that article is wrong here and it comes to the wrong conclusions? Let’s just say some of this stuff is wrong, would you get a little pissed? I know I would. I guess we will find out soon, if they are approved to take over it’s going to make the Esk et al look a bit stupid isn’t it.

Josh is getting tetchy.

Interesting, if that's true. "specifically targeted to detail our transaction. One might ask them who is funding these articles"

I rarely post in this thread, but the last posts I made are about what he's saying there about their agenda;

While I do appreciate their effort, you do wonder how/why they can allocate all their time and resource exclusively to 777. What's the agenda?

It's why I wonder how they can invest so much into Everton.

As I say, I appreciate it - I've consistently shared my view on 777 - it's just there's a "Hmm... is there an agenda I can't see at play here?"

Maybe it's just difficult for me to imagine they're so keen to protect Everton's interests.

That's my thoughts.

... So if that's true, and he's saying they are agenda driven and paid for to sabotage their - why? Who wins?

As much as I can’t stand 777 aren’t they saying that article is wrong here and it comes to the wrong conclusions? Let’s just say some of this stuff is wrong, would you get a little pissed? I know I would. I guess we will find out soon, if they are approved to take over it’s going to make the Esk et al look a bit stupid isn’t it.
It makes you wonder why journos, who have no ties to the club are constantly putting stories out to scupper the deal.

If 777 could pass the PL suitability test, they would have already. That's the only detail germane to the conversation and the club.

Who is pushing what agenda through which outlet is irrelevant.

If he were disputing that Liege players were not paid on time, that Vasco did not have a transfer ban levied, that 777re was losing $2billion worth of capital, that would be relevant. I don't see that he has, because he can't.

Interesting, if that's true. "specifically targeted to detail our transaction. One might ask them who is funding these articles"

I rarely post in this thread, but the last posts I made are about what he's saying there about their agenda;

... So if that's true, and he's saying they are agenda driven and paid for to sabotage their - why? Who wins?

They've obviously got an individual(s) who's willing to provide information to 777 operations.

Seemingly much easier than trying to track down people in East Asia who run these gambling companies they investigate.

If Josh is feeling hard done by why doesn't he come out and provide proof to the fans. They're not under any obligation not to be able to provide reassurances.

This comment as well...

"if they were a true fan of the club, would their not be atleast an ounce of gratitude for keeping the club afloat for the last 5 months, despite being hit with multiple PSR violations"

Oh yes thank you 777 for loaning the club money at extortionate rates, that's so very kind of you. We don't owe you anything, sanctimonious bell.

Oh and "if they were a true fan of the club"

... are them journos/the people behind that publication Evertonians?

Josimar started off as a Norwegian magazine. Paul Brown might be? Philippe Auclair is French so I'm going to say no.

I don't care what Josimar's agenda is, these 777 lot are clearly charlatans who will mortgage the stadium immediately and can barely keep things afloat at their other owned clubs
Hard to argue with wander's comment that they've kept us afloat this last few months. We'd be in administration if they hadn't.