2023/24 Sean Dyche

His job is to keep us in the league with a negative budget year on year until we get to BMD.

Horrible job to have
You gotta feel sorry for him really.

3million a year to keep Everton in the Premier League.

Is there a worse job in the world?

I mean if he fails, he only gets 6million, thats it, how is he meant to survive such a thing?

uh6r1lcghkkc1.jpeg

One massive difference

Gravy boy finished a comfortable 8h.

I think the man has done enough to deserve a full window to bring some new players in. If he then continues to manage in exactly the same way, we can bin him and hire Eddie Howe when the team Arabs sack him

Came in to the club and kept us up. Would be comfortably mid table without the penalty this season. Has his hands pretty much tied with a small squad, high wage players not playing.

I don’t like the style of play but let’s be honest he is doing a good job given our squad. If he gets us to BMD in the premier league we can criticise him then. Until then he has very scant options available to him and deserves a bit more recognition of that.

COYB

Came in to the club and kept us up. Would be comfortably mid table without the penalty this season. Has his hands pretty much tied with a small squad, high wage players not playing.

I don’t like the style of play but let’s be honest he is doing a good job given our squad. If he gets us to BMD in the premier league we can criticise him then. Until then he has very scant options available to him and deserves a bit more recognition of that.

COYB
Sensibly put.
I think he is absolutely secure in the job, if he choses to stay.
Anybody thinking the club will changes managers again any time soon is not even close to living in the real world.
Moreso when you consider we would be midtable without the points deduction.