6 + 2 Point Deductions

Yes, but we are holding our own destiny if we can stay ahead of Forest in the deductions tally and hope Burnley and Sheff UTD keep in a rut.
Yes of course.
I'm being arrogant here but games at home against Forest Blades Burnley and Forest??must surely see us over the line. Hopefully a bit of pressure off the players for the weekend. Onwards and upwards.

They accepted 2 of our 9 grounds of mitigation. Does anyone know if the Richarlison one was accepted? Hopefully not, as if it's been rejected it leaves Forest with no defence at all.

So we'd need to go over 41 million in losses for this year to breach? I don't see how we possibly could with the player sales, wage reduction, lack of transfers in etc

this lads ;)

So basically for all the money spent on Supersilk the appeal board disagreed with just about every submission other than “this is disproportionate to existing benchmarks” which anyone could have argued.
Yep...sounds expensive and low return in investment...hopefully somewhere burried there is something we can use in relation to the interest payment for the stadium that are killing our psr

Yes, everything said it a fact, apart from the first bit which is an obvious conclusion to the facts
Early on in the season u till points deducted we were sound -5 points in 9 games would not be a good standard in the championship...
It has maybe affected our performances- but if we were unfortunate to end up there we would lose the few star players we have for a cheaper price ...

Ive already moved onto that mate.

My concern is, once is careless, twice you get more nailed. I also wonder how significant the double jeopardy aspect of this will play.
Agree, I don’t know why people are saying the punishment will be less for a second offence. Generally in law, it always a greater punishment if you do it again.
I also don’t think there is any ‘double jeopardy’. It’s a rolling three year period, so while two of the three years in the second charge were included in the first, the year we have breached again was the third year, which wasn’t included in the first charge. I think we may end up with more than six points deducted for the second charge.

The relegation odds on the exchange certainly see the news as favourable for us.

Now has Luton at 65% chance of relegation
Forest 35%
Everton 10%

We are nearly double the price we were at the start of the season to go down so that's definitely a positive.

I am actually angry at the club claiming to be satisfied

Would United or City or the Reds leadership get 6 points docked and claim to be satisfied?

Pathetic

We were always going to get at least 5 points for admitting the breach

Anything else we've claimed back bar 1 slap on the wrist.