2023/24 Sean Dyche

I'm not a fan of Dyche at all, he's a Burnley manager through and through and while he's here that's all we'll be as a club. With that being said though, anyone thinking that he's the problem or that we could do better then him right now is out of their mind.

I'm not a fan of Dyche at all, he's a Burnley manager through and through and while he's here that's all we'll be as a club. With that being said though, anyone thinking that he's the problem or that we could do better then him right now is out of their mind.

Nothing suggests to me this club is going to break the cycle of failure anytime soon so you're right in saying that Dyche is a good fit when all we are trying to do is keep out of the relegation zone.

Don't ask me to explain it but never in a million is he an Everton manager. When he goes he'll be quickly forgotten whatever he has or hasn't achieved.

lewis dobbin watching these young liverpool players play in a cup final and he's thinking hang on i actually scored a goal against chelsea and i can't even get any game time, lucky if he gets 2 mins in extra time to come off the bench
It's apparently fair treatment to anyone under 25 mate.

Then we "have no good young players", defo not cuz, once again, we wait until they're 23 for their first team game.

lewis dobbin watching these young liverpool players play in a cup final and he's thinking hang on i actually scored a goal against chelsea and i can't even get any game time, lucky if he gets 2 mins in extra time to come off the bench
Think he is injured at the minute but yeah he should have been played more.

Don't ask me to explain it but never in a million is he an Everton manager. When he goes he'll be quickly forgotten whatever he has or hasn't achieved.

I'd argue he is exactly what an Everton manager is given the state of our club. Someone who gets the players working hard and can grind our enough results to stay in the league. We gave up any real hope of winning trophies a long time ago. The type of managers who do that don't belong here.

It’s absolute crazy that Carlo got midtable and wasn’t that far of a European place with some of this lot. A decent manager would get our club mid-table, we’re not as bad as people make out, we have just had crap managers. Imagine being 1-0 up at Brighton, their down to 10 men, and he throws everyone behind the ball and just invites pressure instead of just putting the game to bed.

I'd argue he is exactly what an Everton manager is given the state of our club. Someone who gets the players working hard and can grind our enough results to stay in the league. We gave up any real hope of winning trophies a long time ago. The type of managers who do that don't belong here.
We don’t deserve them either.

I’m not a Dyche fan but in reality he’s got us right up the table compared to the last manager. The 10 points aren’t his fault and he’s had no real resources, he’s been given players we could only afford by paying on the drip.

Understand what you're saying but it's his stubbornness that's his downfall.