2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Our elite striker is on a great run of 25 hours and 52 minutes of football without a goal.

I genuinely believe that as a 48 year old fat guy I'd have scored a goal for Everton with that amount of playing time.
I suspect you would be off the pitch after the first tackle.

But feel free to come back to me when you have the 50 Everton goals that Dom has.

Admire your loyalty mate.

The way he's playing now ( for months) I fail to see him getting a game in any Prem team atm.
Way out of form and it's costing us badly.
If he was missing chance after chance I would be concerned, but hes not, so im pretty chill.

Put him a team that knows how to attack and he will score goals, as we saw when he had Digne, Hamez and Number 10 supplying him.

But hey ho.

If he was missing chance after chance I would be concerned, but hes not, so im pretty chill.

Put him a team that knows how to attack and he will score goals, as we saw when he had Digne, Hamez and Number 10 supplying him.

But hey ho.
He’s had enough chances in the past 21 games to score A goal and he hasn’t. Enough of those chances have been very clear cut aswell.

I honestly have no idea how it hasn’t been worth trying another one of the forwards, regardless of if they look up to it or not.

It isn’t working with dom, so does it matter if it doesn’t work with another. At least give it a go

He’s had enough chances in the past 21 games to score A goal and he hasn’t. Enough of those chances have been very clear cut aswell.

I honestly have no idea how it hasn’t been worth trying another one of the forwards, regardless of if they look up to it or not.

It isn’t working with dom, so does it matter if it doesn’t work with another. At least give it a go
Thats something you need to talk to the Manager about.

But hey ho.
He's had more than enough chances to at least register a single goal in 21 games.

It's not only that his overall game is deteriorating each week .
Some go on about his hold up play when he isn't even holding the ball up , he just flicks the ball on to no one or more usual to an opponent.
I get that all players esp strikers go through rough spells , but this is fell off a cliff form.

Agree. It is not about chances as such. A striker has to be in the right position to have a chance. DCL is not a creator of chances. He is not a great reader of the game and actually is a striker that mainly needs them handed on a plate to him if he has eventually got himself in the right position. I agree with you that we need to change it regardless of the thoughts of Beto and Chermy. DCL ain't working despite the playing time he has been afforded