Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the difference this season is I don't actually think we're one of the worst 3 teams in the division. Last season I thought it was a toss up between us and Southampton for the worst team. The season before I thought we were clearly one of the worst 3 teams. This season I think Burnley, Sheff Utd and Luton are worse than us. So whilst it would be unfortunate to go down because of a points deduction it has been coming. If we stay up we'll probably be one of the worst 3 teams next season if Leicester and Leeds come up

I think the difference this season is I don't actually think we're one of the worst 3 teams in the division. Last season I thought it was a toss up between us and Southampton for the worst team. The season before I thought we were clearly one of the worst 3 teams. This season I think Burnley, Sheff Utd and Luton are worse than us. So whilst it would be unfortunate to go down because of a points deduction it has been coming. If we stay up we'll probably be one of the worst 3 teams next season if Leicester and Leeds come up
Not sure about that but will ofc depend on what we can do in the transfer window

They have conceded 14 goals more than us but have only scored 6 more.

They’ve also scored less than Luton.

So not sure how you’ve worked that out.

Valid point but they've changed manager and have been scoring more.
They've scored 17 in their last 9 league games.
And goals are spread around the team.
Elanga 2, Wood 5, Gibbs White 3, Awoniyi 2, Hudson Odoi 3.
So on recent form they've got more goals and goal scorers in team than us.

Regardless of the appeal we have to aim for a win against West Ham, the longer this winless run continues you risk teams still gaining ground

I think the more pertinent stat would be how many points we've scored in that run and where that ranks.

Not very well, if I've done this right since we last won a game.

Screenshot 2024-02-24 182903.png

Status
Not open for further replies.