Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Frustrating to say the least and it is a shame that the superb goal from Branthwaite wasn't the winner it deserved to be.

I don't who that referee was but he was abject, christ knows where he got 9 minutes from and he gave us nothing after the deserved red card.

make your mind up mate

so we will get more then luton?
It's not me not making my mind up. You haven't read my posts properly. Your last one made out that I was saying that we wouldn't get any more points. I replied saying of course we will get more points but we won't get anywhere near enough.

I would be amazed if Luton didn't pick up significantly more points than us between now and the end of the season. I think Forest will too, which is why I said that Forest getting a deduction is the unknown element there.

Without our points back we can't draw our way to safety, though. Dyche has got to change something.
Don't know the answer mate.
I want to back Dyche, he has been given a hard job and circumstances have made it even harder.
But we don't play football that looks like it can win a match other than to snatch a corner goal .
Hard being a blue at the moment.
Think we need that little bit of luck to go are way to change the mood.

We haven't won a game since mid-December but we automatically win our first game after a second points deduction? Ok.
Burnley and Sheffield have also only won once since we last won, it’s not like they’d go on a run before we’d get our next win. I’d be shocked if both get to 20 points by the end of the season.

We would win before they’d win again. Easily.

yes or no question to Dyche haters. Would you be saying he should be replaced if we were where we would be without the pts deduction?
Not replqce him for me but do agree with the anger about his in game manent that is fair.
Don't know the answer mate.
I want to back Dyche, he has been given a hard job and circumstances have made it even harder.
But we don't play football that looks like it can win a match other than to snatch a corner goal .
Hard being a blue at the moment.
Think we need that little bit of luck to go are way to change the mood.
Agree all need it just hope we can get it this week get the right resut is the appeal and hope that it can be the end and no second appeal. Is so hard on us fans we have had this for most of the season

yes or no question to Dyche haters. Would you be saying he should be replaced if we were where we would be without the pts deduction?

Good point mate and while most will agree with you that he's done a good job overall and how we'd be happy with our league position without the deduction - we are on the longest run in the top flight without a win. We've not won a league game since 16th December. If we don't win our next one I don't think we'll win one again until April.

Considering how bad we are at scoring goals - today's was our first goal in open play in I think 10 games - and looking at the teams who have to come to Goodison who'll sit deep and watch us be totally clueless, I'm a tad concerned.

There was absolutely no need to bring Young on we instantly told them we where going to sit back and subsequently invited pressure. Just stay as you are or put another forward on...make the 10 defend.

Make no mistake this points nonsense is affecting the players,they're a bag of nerves at the minute.

Am a Dyche supporter but he managed us out of 3 points there.