Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The euphoria on here from some over that 95th minute equaliser. Golden Toffee, Forever Everton, Duality NSNO etc. People who wouldn't have posted a single thing if we'd held on and won.

A tough end to a good performance, and a 1-1 draw that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US would have taken at 3pm. Onwards and upwards!
What are you on about? Nobody's euphoric, everybody is gutted. You can be pleased with a point in abstraction and disappointed with dropping two precious points in the 95th minute in context. It is possible to hold two separate thoughts in your head, you know.

Why don't we have a single player on the team that can score a goal? Our CBs on corners are legitimately our only goal threat. Is it trash tactics, trash players, combination of both? Threw away what would have been our first win in 9 today. Haven't scored a goal from open play in about 9 as well.
I hate Dyche and his negative, caveman, percentage football. I know he isn't getting sacked, and I'm not pushing for that, but I really can't even enjoy watching us anymore.

Why don't we have a single player on the team that can score a goal? Our CBs on corners are legitimately our only goal threat. Is it trash tactics, trash players, combination of both? Threw away what would have been our first win in 9 today. Haven't scored a goal from open play in about 9 as well.
I hate Dyche and his negative, caveman, percentage football. I know he isn't getting sacked, and I'm not pushing for that, but I really can't even enjoy watching us anymore.
Beto shot when he broke through tells you everything

Good point, but annoying as we should have won that. Mismatch for their goal with Dunk vs Godfrey - poor organisation. Need to have Brathwaite or Tarks on him there, Godfrey isn't great in the air. Also Beto has to be better there trying to stop the cross