Rank our recent managers.

Unfortunately Lampard was the worst. Kept us up with good vibes but a I've never seen a manager have no idea how to set up a midfield so badly.

Benitez made sure that whilst we knew a crash was coming, he put his foot on the accelerator to speed up the crash.

Horrible man, disgusting appointment, dreadful manager, a stain on Everton football club. I thought Allardyce would never be beaten for horrible beauts in charge but Benitez clotheslined him into oblivion and took that trophy for himself (along with the Florida Cup)

Hopefully when we look back in a few years Benitez, Lampard and Dyche will be seen as the stains.... Unless we get points back Dyche is taking this team down. No way he gets another 16-20 points this season! That is the reality.....

Hopefully when we look back in a few years Benitez, Lampard and Dyche will be seen as the stains.... Unless we get points back Dyche is taking this team down. No way he gets another 16-20 points this season! That is the reality.....
This is our current front 4

DCL - can't score
Doucoure - can't pass.
McNeil - slowest winger of all time
Harrison - top championship/low PL quality

Followed by: ?????????

But yeah, go on about Dyche, mate

This is our current front 4

DCL - can't score
Doucoure - can't pass.
McNeil - slowest winger of all time
Harrison - top championship/low PL quality

Followed by: ?????????

But yeah, go on about Dyche, mate
I bet a novice like Gary O`Neil would embarrass Dyche even with them players, you can`t say the players are crap when the manager has set them up in a god awful formation with instructions to hoof forward to 1 player against a back 5.... And not see that doesn`t work!

Without set pieces this season Dyche is already gone....

I bet a novice like Gary O`Neil would embarrass Dyche even with them players, you can`t say the players are crap when the manager has set them up in a god awful formation with instructions to hoof forward to 1 player against a back 5.... And not see that doesn`t work!

Without set pieces Arsenal would be midtable. What a ridiculous comment

1 - Gazza O'Neill would relegate us.
2 - He'd be the last person anyone wanted when he got sacked from Bournemouth.

Benitez made sure that whilst we knew a crash was coming, he put his foot on the accelerator to speed up the crash.

Horrible man, disgusting appointment, dreadful manager, a stain on Everton football club. I thought Allardyce would never be beaten for horrible beauts in charge but Benitez clotheslined him into oblivion and took that trophy for himself (along with the Florida Cup)
I thought allardyce was the lowest we could sink but then benitez rocked up If it was in me to give up I probably would have at that point

It really is a sad state of affairs... I remember writing this exact post against lampard.

A manager that has never been good enough for Everton being given a free pass and shouldn`t be held accountable for anything.

Look at the previous posts on this thread, Dyche is exonerated from any blame, moreover our own fans are saying his football is acceptable, home form is acceptable, current run is acceptable...

Yes we are in a bad spot but the manager still has to be accountable!!!!! In any business, you are, absolute negligence just to let a manager get away with any old crap he wants to serve up. Same Lampard apologists out for Dyche now, the same is coming and we will be looking back at Dyche in the same bracket.

He doesn`t have the ability to keep us up from here unless we get 10 points back, which we won`t. 3 at most....

Ancellotti is only 4th for me. He always said the right thing but I never thought he really wanted to be here. The footie was turgid in the last 7 months.
I loved all but the final few months of Silva, then Moshiri stuck his big oar in and started buying unsuitable players for him.
When the team clicked under Martinez, it was the best I've seen since the 1980's. I have a feeling the players downed tools on him as he was a bit cringey personally, and naive around defence and fitness.

1.Moyes
2. Silva
3. Martinez
4. Ancellotti
5. Dyche
6. Koeman
7. Lampard
8. Benitez
9. Allardyce

Pretty sure you were saying Dyche would take us down last season. And this season, for all his turgid football and stubbornness he has us effectively 12th.