6 + 2 Point Deductions

If certain people are using teams as playing games, as the reason for the verdict not been said. It wont be said today with Luton playing tonight, it wont be said the next few days with Everton playing away to Brighton. Next week is a full week without either playing till the saturday, so it could be the next mid week. The wait is totally boring, as will the 2nd charge will be no doubt
What a mess this all is. Any semblance of integrity that this rigged competition we just take part in to make up the numbers had, has long gone.

Im hoping the saying “bad news travels fast!” Is true and the glacial speed of this appeal finding being reported means we’ve got all 10 points back. Some hopes.

David Ornstein was on the pre-match of the American broadcast Monday and said that the deadline for deciding on Forest’s charge and our second change was early April, and the deadline for any inevitable appeals wasn’t until May 24, which is the Friday after final match week. So it’s entirely possible the relegation battle will be decided in some courtroom after the season has already ended, which is beyond farcical.

Here’s the clip, but not sure if it’s viewable in the UK. Sometimes NBC region-locks them.

As I say, 40 days time.

I've gone with we won't get any and any we do get is a bonus.

Be arsed with stressing over it 24/7
I think we'll get 4-6 points back..

But I do have a suspicion that we may even get all 10 back. They need to gauge the scale of the offence versus the punishment.

Say for example Chelsea over spend by £100 million, are they going to deduct them 50 points? I highly doubt so!

I can see 10 points back. A fine. And maybe a transfer ban.. (which would kill us this summer)..

But who knows!!