2023/24 Sean Dyche

Needs to figure out a way to change his style of play, can’t keep relying on set pieces to save us.

Got away with that tonight.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 you really think he will. Luton twice and palace now have set up With 3 centre backs, we’ve won none.

What’s he done to counteract that?? He just basically throws Beto on and keeps DCL on, when all the other games he swaps them

Think he's done well with a poor group of players. You can see the effort is there and we very rarely get taken apart, just a lack of quality in the final third but there's not much he can do about that with what he has at his disposal.

I mean i dont expect good football but what i do expect from a dyche team is urgency and fight. Wtf was that for most of that game. They were so far off the pace in terms of wanting to drag palace right into the relegation fight.

Even the purple patch we had a tough run.

Since our last win away at Burnley we've played City and Spurs twice, Villa and Fulham.

Wolves away was awful out of the lot

Doesn't defend tonight. But let's not press the panic button
This is the thing, I'm not pressing the panic button but pointing out that actually aside from a small spell we've been very poor again for the majority of this season - so it's not like a recent downturn in form - this kind of banal negative performance is the norm for us and something needs to be done about it.