6 + 2 Point Deductions

It depends if any of the mitigations we put forward are accepted.

Because that could mean the figures are adjusted for the period of the second charge.

The lower the penalty this time, the lower I expect the second penalty to be. It should be proportionately lower since it covers 2/3 of the same period, and it wouldn't be right to be punished twice for the same offence.

All ifs and buts until we see the verdict this week
I'd be a bit surprised if they went down the road of suspended punishments when a) there is such an overlap between the numbers for a first offence and a possible second offence and b) the time lag between the financial results and the outcome of these processes is so long.

A suspended punishment is meant to be a "don't do it again" but it makes little sense in a situation where we may have already done it again and there is nothing we can do about it now.

I'd be a bit surprised if they went down the road of suspended punishments when a) there is such an overlap between the numbers for a first offence and a possible second offence and b) the time lag between the financial results and the outcome of these processes is so long.

A suspended punishment is meant to be a "don't do it again" but it makes little sense in a situation where we may have already done it again and there is nothing we can do about it now.

but the second has to be in line with the first

no matter ten points taken was an utter disgrace

If there is a suspended points deduction does that mean we lose points if it happens again. Or does it mean we lose them next season? Or could it be either?

I could very easily see them do 2. Give a "There you go, we accepted your appeal" without giving any meaningful help.
Yeah, two would basically be "all your arguments are total nonsense and you are bang to rights but we accept the punishment shouldn't be more than administration so here's as little back as we can give you". I hope not, but it seems plausible.