6 + 2 Point Deductions

They know the result of the decision now, the delay is to find the answers to the questions about the decision.

I think the longer it goes the more chance of a positive outcome.
But what are you basing the assumption they know on?

The amount of time that’s elapsed is still a very normal amount of time for a verdict on something like this to be produced. It would probably be on the quick side if it were done this week.

You know, there could be an influence there, they may want to cover the whole last season at Goodison narrative!

They went to town when West Ham moved grounds, remember it’s suddenly morphed into the Boylen Ground, despite calling it Upton Park for
Time and eternity.

Last season I’m Goodison will be a story.
Not if we're playing Plymouth and Millwall in the championship it won't.

80% of the posters on here spending the last fortnight pre-empting the appeal decision.

wCJnM47.gif

The clock is ticking.
For fixtures to be announced in June (like last year), then time is running out. I'm inclined to believe that they do know what they want/need to do, but haven't decided when/how to announce anything.
BUT I KNOW NOTHING!

I think the whole process has taken far too long, and has been handled dreadfully by the league
Yes everybody agrees with that but there hasn't been a delay to the announcement is alls i'm saying you're halfway there saying we don't need to read too much into what is being said and what isn't and everything like that but we also don't need to read anything to the time its taking because this is exactly what they said to expect.

Agree with this mate

From a Forest point of view...

In the absence of any formulae, and a reluctance to apply a sensible notion of sporting advantage, or give much credence to any aggregating or mitigating factors, the only things left to the commission looking at the Forest position will be to look at the original Everton decision and appeal outcome and use that as basis for our punishment.

On that basis, general feeling from our fan base is a hope (and TBH, an expectation) that you get some points back - I honestly can't see a position where you get the full 10 back cos it just seems like too much of a climb down - but equally 10 points just feels plain wrong.

Suspect our initial punishment will be in same ballpark as your post appeal amount. If we get around 6 then it'll be a straight fight against Luton which we'd expect to win (we are loads better than when we played you last time out). Anymore than that and it'd probably be too much

General mood is being f**ked off by our ownership for getting us into this position, despite multiple statements saying it was being managed. As opposed to anger at the EPL although that could change if the punishment is high. A lot will depend on the written commission report - to see just how badly we managed it.

Don't know about you, but for us, it was a rough season before the announcement we were being referred. Mood now is very low, not because of some on field stuff going against us, but mainly because of the uncertainty of the whole shambolic EPL PSR rules and associated process.
Not sure why forest points would be similar if the club is over by more would get a higher off. Also forest is more of an over spending with a sporting advantage.

Yes everybody agrees with that but there hasn't been a delay to the announcement is alls i'm saying you're halfway there saying we don't need to read too much into what is being said and what isn't and everything like that but we also don't need to read anything to the time its taking because this is exactly what they said to expect.
It was widely reported mid February would be when we hear.

The 15th of February definitely falls in mid February.