6 + 2 Point Deductions

….all good and well but that would be after the event. The 2nd deduction will be before the end of the season, protests won’t change the outcomes.

Don’t care, we should refuse to play games and make a mockery of the games where we’re on telly, start kicking it in our own net, shooting from the half way line and such. Mass disruption before kick off. Don’t care if it will change the outcome or not, I want us to go down kicking and screaming, and make them look ridiculous in front of their global audience. We’ll look stupid if we’re still trying to partake in serious football matches at that point.

Don’t care, we should refuse to play games and make a mockery of the games where we’re on telly, start kicking it in our own net, shooting from the half way line and such. Mass disruption before kick off. Don’t care if it will change the outcome or not, I want us to go down kicking and screaming, and make them look ridiculous in front of their global audience. We’ll look stupid if we’re still trying to partake in serious football matches at that point.
No, what we should do is fight for every point, stay up even if they deduct us 20 points while continuing to protest the over the top level of punishment. If they reject our appeal Forest will get a bigger deduction than 10 points and we'll be 4 points behind Burnley and Sheff Utd.

No, what we should do is fight for every point, stay up even if they deduct us 20 points while continuing to protest the over the top level of punishment. If they reject our appeal Forest will get a bigger deduction than 10 points and we'll be 4 points behind Burnley and Sheff Utd.

I don’t agree that we should still be competing in their farcical competition if we get a 20 point deduction. Why should we maintain our professionalism in that instance?

Because we're not a teenager we're a massive football club!

Hahaha yeah, we’re the teenagers in that instance.

Listen to yourself. A TWENTY POINT DEDUCTION for absolutely nothing at all, would relegate us. We would look absolutely pathetic lying down and accepting that while still trying to compete fairly. Basically an acknowledgment that they can just do whatever they like to us. No chance, not in my world. I’d be disgusted with our football club if we accepted that without biting back and trying to harm them in return.

Hahaha yeah, we’re the teenagers in that instance.

Listen to yourself. A TWENTY POINT DEDUCTION for absolutely nothing at all, would relegate us. We would look absolutely pathetic lying down and accepting that while still trying to compete fairly. Basically an acknowledgment that they can just do whatever they like to us. No chance, not in my world. I’d be disgusted with our football club if we accepted that without biting back and trying to harm them in return.
Nobody will care! We're not on the radar of most people. If Aston Villa were in our position and decided to refuse to play or scoring 10 own goals a game how would you react? We need to fight on the pitch and in the boardroom not throw in the towel.

No it isn’t. A further 10 point deduction puts us bottom and 4 points behind bloody Sheffield United. Stop being ridiculous.
4 points to make up in 14 games including playing both of those teams plus Forest at home. I'd give us a fighting chance. Plus Forest would be at least 2nd bottom although I see them getting 14 or 15 points deducted.

Nobody will care! We're not on the radar of most people. If Aston Villa were in our position and decided to refuse to play or scoring 10 own goals a game how would you react? We need to fight on the pitch and in the boardroom not throw in the towel.

I’d say good on them, at least they’re trying to do something about it. I think the most effective forms of protest are the ones that actually disrupt the games.

Oh yes. What a load of good that has done us. What a great idea.

I’d say good on them, at least they’re trying to do something about it. I think the most effective forms of protest are the ones that actually disrupt the games.

Oh yes. What a load of good that has done us. What a great idea.
Reading have been protesting for years, did you notice?

Of course I did. Good on them and I hope they keep going with it.

“Just get on with it” isn’t a solution, it never was, to anything
Don't get me wrong I'm grateful for all the work that's been done by 1878 and trying to keep our case in people's minds, but we need to get enough points to stay up and put this behind us. We could still have a bright future, but we need twin some football matches!