6 + 2 Point Deductions

I still firmly believe we will get the points back, but this farce has completely ruined the season for me. It will drag out forever because the league dug themselves a hole so deep that it can’t help but stick to its guns. All the while other clubs are getting away with stalling this out until the rules inevitably change for everyone else and we are used as an example by being handed an arbitrary punishment without any precedent whatsoever.

That response doesn't exactly do the Premier League any favours in quashing the corruption shouts does it.
The most astonishing thing is that was clearly decided to be the optimal course of action.

Which means either that the PL’s upper echelons are a total clown car, or there’s something very damaging that they didn’t want in the public domain so much that they were willing to appear so arrogantly defiant in the face of the threat of regulation.

Can’t see how this helps them in the slightest. Unless, as I say, there’s something even bigger they are trying to hide.

The most astonishing thing is that was clearly decided to be the optimal course of action.

Which means either that the PL’s upper echelons are a total clown car, or there’s something very damaging that they didn’t want in the public domain so much that they were willing to appear so arrogantly defiant in the face of the threat of regulation.

Can’t see how this helps them in the slightest. Unless, as I say, there’s something even bigger they are trying to hide.
Just imagine for a second, the minutes and attendees had some of the sky 6 there in the meeting. The whole league would blow apart

There’s something in those minutes they don’t want people to see

Im hoping Forests KC who is considered one of the best sports KC's out there is coming from another angle.

I hope he goes down the PSR rules being anti competitive and getting them binned. Listening to Kieran Maguire here, Forest are bang to rights.