• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be made up with 3 from those 3 games
4 would be amazing
6 would be dreamland

I reckon we'll get 1
I'm hoping a reset of the squad has taken.place since the rank poor display, and the minds of the players in the squad, are cleared.
Never more than now, must this squad have the ability to stick together and believe been so important.

And Evertonians in this very tough period of a dire era in the clubs history, must also stick together.

I'd take a point but hopefully redemption for thr FAC exit, will see victory.

UTFTs!

Both teams are in a bit of bad form.

I hope we revert back to 4-2-3-1 because it just didn't click yet with Beto and DCL maybe when we get some players back from injury it might.

Virginia did well but obviously Pickford back in and the likelihood of Young coming back is is a real possibility but I think it's again harsh on Patterson.

Centrally in midfield, we have no other options but Onana and Garner.

For me the "No 10/Doucoure role" is spot we need to sort out because we have some very very tired legs at the moment so I think we need to mix up the wide areas.

XI v Fulham

Pickford
Patterson - Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Mykolenko
Young - Garner - Onana - Harrison
Danjuma
DCL

I’d go Plan C and play Keane up top. He really can’t be any worse than DCL. I recall Steve Watson deputising and bagging a hat trick, and Paul Warhurst did it regularly for Oldham and Sheffield Wednesday....even Ian Marshall did it.
Just because he’s a centre half doesn’t mean he couldn’t do a job....it’d bamboozle Fulham to.
Mick Kegger to the rescue.

I’d go Plan C and play Keane up top. He really can’t be any worse than DCL. I recall Steve Watson deputising and bagging a hat trick, and Paul Warhurst did it regularly for Oldham and Sheffield Wednesday....even Ian Marshall did it.
Just because he’s a centre half doesn’t mean he couldn’t do a job....it’d bamboozle Fulham to.
Mick Kegger to the rescue.
Steve Watson did deputise as a centre forward a few times, but, when he scored his hat trick against Leeds, he was playing in midfield. Duncan Ferguson played centre forward and got the other goal in a 4-1 win.

Fulham away - Spurs at home - City away next 3 games - How many points ?

Please Everton prove us wrong & get 6 points minimum ....
0 points. Got that horrible feeling of deja-vu. A third season scraping by at the end (now dependent on whatever bull decision re: points too)

Steve Watson did deputise as a centre forward a few times, but, when he scored his hat trick against Leeds, he was playing in midfield. Duncan Ferguson played centre forward and got the other goal in a 4-1 win.

Yep. Watson played a handful of games up front but didn’t score.

Status
Not open for further replies.