6 + 2 Point Deductions

It’s not making sure almost every signing works …

It’s he fact we spent big on probably 15 players that left for nothing. They were disasters from a business point of view.

All teams make bad signings Not all teams make 15 disasters and only about 3 good ones
Yes but we also recouped big money from a few players, say we had no assets to sell ( lukaku, stones etc ) suddenly 2 or 3 bad signings puts you in danger.

Again, it's our own fault because the purchases were horrendous, but other clubs ( scab 6 ) can just do as they want regardless of how their signings go because the revenues

That was a car-crash interview for Masters: he looked shifty, vague and basically clueless. Claiming transparency but saying he couldnt reveal the date of City's hearing or the state of the investigation into Chelsea. Decribing Everton & Forest as "small clubs" just summed up his ignorance.

I can't imagine any other business where the chair of the representative organisation refers to a member in such a way.

Unprofessional fan boys

On the forest case, it’s about as clear a breach as you could imagine. They literally have only themselves to blame.
These were rules they agreed to and knowingly broke.
There is no doubt with them, they are guilty as sin.
The only thing they are guilty of is trying to build a football team to compete in the premier league

No football fan should see that as something to be guilty about.

Don't be facetious, you know full well we didn't have the number of or resources of legal teams as City

To be fair the Premier League used the same firm as well.

Apparently the main KC for City is getting paid more than Haaland, the reports saying his day rate is circa 80k.

That firm are the biggest winners in all this. Will have to find the article but before the verdict all the lawyers who done our case, the Premier league and who represented the five teams looking to sue us all had a lunch event and the minumum spend was 2.5k per person.

Why are you in this forum again? You take great glee in all of this. You clearly don't support Everton. We actually said we were compliant to start with and only changed to pleading guilty AFTER the PL changed what they already told us which left us with no choice. That's all in the report too. But I guess that doesn't fit your narrative and hoping Everton go out of business.
Just because I am not looking for a scapegoat means I can't support Everton. The logic on here is brilliant.

The PL didn't change the rules. We were trying to claim ridiculous deductions that had no basis whatsoever. Once challenged we dropped them. The onus is on the club to prove the deductions exist. Ours didn't.

Yes they did complain. Steve Parish has even said there's been issues with it from the clubs especially the rolling 3 years.

"Spending within your means" re-enforces the idea that it's a closed shop of top 6 who have more means. None of whom gained them within FFP rules.

Every other club then can't get near them unless they follow a model Brighton are doing (but low, sell high) but that still isn't getting them through the ceiling and won't do unless they keep their best players and add. But that doesn't happen when Chelsea buy one of them for money you can't turn down.

And the wheels keep spinning.

Also with the Brighton model, which I want is to implement … when you sell you usually sell to the clubs above you , making them stronger .

It’s a system that turns us and other into feeder clubs for the top 6

Just because I am not looking for a scapegoat means I can't support Everton. The logic on here is brilliant.

The PL didn't change the rules. We were trying to claim ridiculous deductions that had no basis whatsoever. Once challenged we dropped them. The onus is on the club to prove the deductions exist. Ours didn't.

Thet actually did, when they brought this in. They are going to change them again when this is done

The way we have been singled out - its like Mr Bates v the post office .... the FFP system works by dates - a top club can spend millions & millions win things breaking the rules inside the dates - then sell the players the bought for millions get the income back & then be inside the rules - Then go on another spending spree to win more inside the dates etc etc - that rule is an ass - the proof of it if Forest had sold Brendon Johnson 3 months earlier they would not be found as foul of the FFP rules - its farcical -

Why are the top clubs getting away with it ? As they must be doing this or it just being overlooked .....

Plus, why are Manchester City a special case ? 115 breaches - Manchester United spent nearly 1/2 a billion on transfers in the last window - I can't see them recouping that money with the players they purchased?

They don't need to recoup any money with players sales. If they spend £200m in a window. they will have a £201m sponsor in by May. The method that they have used for NOT breaching is exactly wat is being called into question.

Masters talking as he is about not being able to say why they are in the dock is ridiculous, as it was all spelt out when they were charged. Unless there is something else that is going on, like an investigation into large scale corporate fraud.

Also with the Brighton model, which I want is to implement … when you sell you usually sell to the clubs above you , making them stronger .

It’s a system that turns us and other into feeder clubs for the top 6

It's been that way for decades, has little to do with PSR.

The only thing they are guilty of is trying to build a football team to compete in the premier league

No football fan should see that as something to be guilty about.
yeah I'm almost as angry about that one as ours, mainly because of the future implications. It makes the idea of relegation and promotion pretty meaningless if your hands are so tied that you can't compete when you get back up