6 + 2 Point Deductions

But it depends what the interest relates to. If it was for constructing long lived assets then fine BUT if it's for borrowing to meet operating costs then it's not fine.
I agree - have we still got some auditors? If they sign off on our capitalising these interest charges then it should be fairly straightforward- that’s if esk is correct and that this is what is tipping us into non-compliance.

Would the shareholders be able to take legal action against the majority shareholder and the Board he appointed for total lack of fiduciary duties? Albeit one is deceased, they all got scandalous pay-offs which presumably are part of the over-budget costs?

Will the media (like Das Spiegal), or an individual investigative journalist earn their spurs by looking into the questionable activities of Richard Masters and his cohorts?

Will the Club question why David Ornstein seemingly knew that two Clubs were in breach before they themselves knew?
A) see Reading

B & C) the whole lot are a gang of charlatans running a protectionist cartel for the behest of their six cash cows and their customers. The other 14 clubs and their fans are non-entities viewed to make up the numbers. Journos are also complicit, look how many media stooges are either connected with the Sky six and the media is heavily used as a PR machine for those clubs. Remember the “poor sonny” nonsense for example after he did Gomes? The farce that is ref watch? All designed to maintain the brand and the fix. Any journo going against the grain will find themselves out of work and shunned in this country. Media outlets sell and need the constant publicity they get from their customers. Sky peddling on transfer center about us interested in Phillips mere minutes after getting a FFP charge… why? It’s all about clickbait revenue and why very few outside of twitter will go against the grain.

It's amazing that so many people including Evertonians don't seem to have got this yet.

The loans that this interest has been accumulated on are the loans we always have to take out for cash flow operations of the footballing business from a mainstream bank or an alternative lender like Rights and Media Funding Limited.

We can all thank Kenwright for those genius business decisions.
it may be flexible accounting, if the end aim of the loan was for the stadium but we utilised it in the mean time for cash flow, it couldn't be done this way if it was solely for the stadium but it eventually was used for the stadium. A moot technical point.

you will we be ok mate?

I don't really know.

Think the league have put a target on our back now that we can't shake. They could be lenient but haven't as they've got alterior motives.

Then we've got an not ideal takeover that may not happen who will inherit this mess (as it won't go away unless we sell assets ie players).

Then there's a stadium which last time we heard was secured and ready to be finished.

If we stay in the league another season...it's a huge win.

This is exactly why the idea of a sporting advantage, at least to me, is a total nonsense.

I'm still baffled how a huge points deduction is deemed appropriate for what to me is not even a sporting issue. It's totally illogical.

Forest won't get 10 points for being (from what Ive read which is still not official) £12.5mill over based purely on buying 28 players in a season.

I think that time would have been better spent having a pot noodle and a w—k. Forest are a special case as they have not spent the whole r3 year reporting period in PL
actually thats taking into account the time they spent in the championship, the statement sets out how they calculate it.. its why its £61mill over the 3 year period, they reduce it £22mill per year in the championship over the period..

we aren’t getting them back

you said we won’t another deduction

then said we will 🤔
For me, the worst case scenario and most probable if our mitigation (stadium) is rejected on appeal, is 12 points for the 2 breaches with the first one reduced to 6.
If stadium mitigation is accepted, I am thinking 6 to 8 points deduction with second breach cancelled as within psr limit (with stadium mitigation).
We need to try forget about it and focus on the games and I am sure dyche will do exactly that. Get the most points possible and then we'll see at the end of the season where we are.

For me, the worst case scenario and most probable if our mitigation (stadium) is rejected on appeal, is 12 points for the 2 breaches with the first one reduced to 6.
If stadium mitigation is accepted, I am thinking 6 to 8 points deduction with second breach cancelled as within psr limit (with stadium mitigation).
We need to try forget about it and focus on the games and I am sure dyche will do exactly that. Get the most points possible and then we'll see at the end of the season where we are.

need to fight for every point just hope its
not for nothing