6 + 2 Point Deductions

115 charges, not yet proven. All denied, and all based on 2nd hand evidence. Our 1 charge was admitted and based on evidence we submitted.
keane.jpg

I don't see how they can just change the rules like they have...

Making all accounts be submitted by December 31st? How can accounts be balanced half way through a season? Surely most clubs, should they need to ballance would need the January and first half of the summer windows.
It's last year's accounts.

Brown Monday on here.
Brilliant.
Arrived in ta work today and was informed that a former colleague (bellend) has been kicked out of the house. His wife discovered he had been seeing his mates, rather rotund wife, and the discovery included a video of her tarmacing (use your imagination or Google) him.
He's definitely having a brown Monday and I'm just loving the craic, cough banter.

I don't see how they can just change the rules like they have...

Making all accounts be submitted by December 31st? How can accounts be balanced half way through a season? Surely most clubs, should they need to ballance would need the January and first half of the summer windows.

Maybe it's the previous seasons by December 31st. Giving the super league of corruption ample time to cover their tracks

Brilliant.
Arrived in ta work today and was informed that a former colleague (bellend) has been kicked out of the house. His wife discovered he had been seeing his mates, rather rotund wife, and the discovery included a video of her tarmacing (use your imagination or Google) him.
He's definitely having a brown Monday and I'm just loving the craic, cough banter.
Post the video or gtfo

Brilliant.

Did she do half a job and charge double?