6 + 2 Point Deductions

This guy will be heavily in demand, so it may well have taken a while to secure his services. Given his high profile, I'd also imagine he wouldn't be taking us on if he didn't think he had a decent chance of success. This guy will have his pick of cases and clients prepared to pay him an absolute fortune, so he won't be taking on cases he thinks he has no chance of winning.
I heard that we asked for a 'No win, no fee' arrangement.

It will continue to depress fees. Even the large revenue teams (Newcastle are not yet one) will need to make decisions based on profit and sustainability.

Chelsea will no longer be able to amortize over 8 years either.
Inevitably the rules will have to change, and almost inevitably this will save everyone bar good old Everton.

The market is already close to gridlock with everyone needing to sell to buy and very few actually buying. The PL built itself into the biggest league in the world through lavish spending and they will surely have to ease off FFP to protect The Product.

It's that or a market crash that leaves the big clubs holding a bunch of very expensive players who no longer hold anything like the same market value which, although it would be delicious, will no doubt be something they act to prevent.

This new barrister may not be able to introduce new evidence, but he can surely refer to the new ESL judgement that was not in place at the time we were punished?

I hope so, as there was some helpful language within the ESL judgement when it comes to punishing clubs in a fair and transparent manner.

If the ESL judgement is considered relevant to the hearing, then I can see the barrister wiping the floor with the PL, because the PL’s punishment of Everton appears to be very confused, and not remotely clear to anyone.

That was a verdict for violating European Union laws. You told the EU to feck off, remember?

I'm really hoping that the European Super League rears it's head again and that this time it goes ahead. I'd love to see the Sly 6 pull out and the premier league go belly up. I'd much sooner we were playing in a league where all clubs were treated as equals and where the game wasn't interrupted every 5 minutes for VAR checks which, after several minutes deliberation, the results of which will invariably be tailored to suit the agenda of Sky and their 6 disciples.

I'm really hoping that the European Super League rears it's head again and that this time it goes ahead. I'd love to see the Sly 6 pull out and the premier league go belly up. I'd much sooner we were playing in a league where all clubs were treated as equals and where the game wasn't interrupted every 5 minutes for VAR checks which, after several minutes deliberation, the results of which will invariably be tailored to suit the agenda of Sky and their 6 disciples.
Not this again. The Sky 6 aren't leaving the Premier League. They wanted to leave the Champions League not the Premier League.

Chelsea have spent over a billion in the last year.

The year Liverpool spent the most was when Coutinho was sold, it's mostly been City, United and Chelsea spending the most. Liverpool are only competitive because of Klopp.

They bankroll having 5 or 6 world class forwards in their squad at all times and paid world record fees at the time for goalkeeper and CB as well as buying a 90 mill striker. The Coutinho money doesn’t pay for all of that.

Inevitably the rules will have to change, and almost inevitably this will save everyone bar good old Everton.

The market is already close to gridlock with everyone needing to sell to buy and very few actually buying. The PL built itself into the biggest league in the world through lavish spending and they will surely have to ease off FFP to protect The Product.

It's that or a market crash that leaves the big clubs holding a bunch of very expensive players who no longer hold anything like the same market value which, although it would be delicious, will no doubt be something they act to prevent.

The rules are not going to change. The clubs' behavior will.

Chelsea have spent over a billion in the last year.

The year Liverpool spent the most was when Coutinho was sold, it's mostly been City, United and Chelsea spending the most. Liverpool are only competitive because of Klopp.
That's hilarious! £80 million on Nunez, £60 million on Sziboslai. World record transfer fees for Van Dijk and Allison. 6 forwards who cost £300 million. But yes the rs are definitely shopping at Aldi 😁