6 + 2 Point Deductions

I’m not sure

I can’t see why Villa, Forest, Wolves, Everton or Bournemouth would vote for FFP. All have owners who probably wanted to spend more at some point. There’s a couple of teams who are just happy existing in the PL and it suits their owners as they can just blame FFP for not putting their hands in their pocket. Still wouldn’t be enough to overturn it mind.
Sorry yes, Forest and Villa have "hungry" owners.

Wolves, Bournemouth and Everton dont have owners wanting to spend for me.

Im not totally convinced 777 would vote to remove the excuses they can hide behind.

Mosh defo, but not 777 for me.

I’m not sure

I can’t see why Villa, Forest, Wolves, Everton or Bournemouth would vote for FFP. All have owners who probably wanted to spend more at some point. There’s a couple of teams who are just happy existing in the PL and it suits their owners as they can just blame FFP for not putting their hands in their pocket. Still wouldn’t be enough to overturn it mind.
We were one of the teams who voted it in.

Newcastle may have to sell a star name in order to buy. A line you will never see written about Liverpool or United.

If even a state backed club can’t break into the elite then what’s even the point?

Chelsea have spent over a billion in the last year.

The year Liverpool spent the most was when Coutinho was sold, it's mostly been City, United and Chelsea spending the most. Liverpool are only competitive because of Klopp.

Chelsea have spent over a billion in the last year.

The year Liverpool spent the most was when Coutinho was sold, it's mostly been City, United and Chelsea spending the most. Liverpool are only competitive because of Klopp.
Oh god you haven’t drank that net spend reds koolaid have you?

Swear they sign players for like £90m every six months or so and moan that they can’t compete with city.

I thought Everton just say can “we’ve appealed” then wait an outcome so it is like a jury and he’s are solicitor? Don’t get or mate
giphy.gif

Fun to see the actual reality of FFP slowly dawn on other clubs and fanbases who've taken great delight in our situation.

I keep saying to my Geordie mates and family that they are going to struggle to spend anything and desperately need a sale.

Interesting that Eales (their CEO) has said they are “compliant in the year we are talking about”. They now have 2 years of losses at over £70m. The first year in the cycle is only £15m losses. They know they can’t fix their current issues by spending because they are screwed if they do.

I keep saying to my Geordie mates and family that they are going to struggle to spend anything and desperately need a sale.

Interesting that Eales (their CEO) has said they are “compliant in the year we are talking about”. They now have 2 years of losses at over £70m. The first year in the cycle is only £15m losses. They know they can’t fix their current issues by spending because they are screwed if they do.

It will continue to depress fees. Even the large revenue teams (Newcastle are not yet one) will need to make decisions based on profit and sustainability.

Chelsea will no longer be able to amortize over 8 years either.