777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Look lads...the perfect investors are just waiting in the wings.

They're that perfect they haven't bothered for the past 2 years trying to actually take over the club.
I've said something like this in the past. As wary as we all are of 777, we should also be wary of other investors who have been hovering like vultures and waiting for things to fall apart even more to squeeze the price. They aren't automatically better- if they were deeply passionate about owning Everton they could've moved before now.

Be them two old fellas betting they can ruin us for a dollar bet, knowing our luck..
These two?

1704820830857.jpeg

I've said something like this in the past. As wary as we all are of 777, we should also be wary of other investors who have been hovering like vultures and waiting for things to fall apart even more to squeeze the price. They aren't automatically better- if they were deeply passionate about owning Everton they could've moved before now.

I don't think that's a pre-requisite for being a good owner of Everton. This is all about numbers.

777 need to fail in taking over, they lie, great opportunity to show Evertonians how thw group would work and they sell out to Spurs for £20m....

Totally against now, Dragusin would be the long term replacement to Tarkowski and be in the same bracket as Branthwaite, given what Spors says Dragusin should be coming to Everton...

Spors comments

"Everton will be at the front of the queue for 777’s top talent"

"we would do everything we can that this player makes an internal group transfer, over an external move.”

Liars