Specific moments you wrote us off as relegated

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5554.png

Half time here - one of the hollowest, emptiest feelings I’ve ever had, kids were in bits, mates were in bits - just illness inducing.

Several points in the Bournemouth match a year later felt the same, perhaps worse actually.

Please don’t let us be anywhere near this season or future seasons.

Only time in my life I knew Everton were getting the winner when we pulled it back to 2-2. Never been as confident of an Everton goal.

And I'm someone who is pacing around the room when we are 5-1 up at Brighton.
That Brighton game was the 1st time ive ever missed any minute of an Everton game, as had to take the dog out at 3-0, on the hour as was thinking the worst if we let one in that it would turn into 2 etc. I then heard someone while in the park screaming from their house, which had me knowing Everton must have scored. to then get back with the score 4-1 and just in time to see the 5th

I dont know why for me anyway i get more worried at 2/3-0 up, more than 1-0 lol

Probably somewhere between Wolves at home and Lampards sacking and the transfer deadline seeing nothing come in. The fixtures wasted before sacking Lampard filled me with loss, every other situation, including Lampards run in the year before I've always found some optimism.

The moment Dean Holdsworth should of made it 3-0 just before our pen made it 2-1.
I dont even remember that at all lol. is their a clip of it - ive probably watched it but cant think of it at min, probably with having so many bad things with Everton, we can think of

When Tony Adams of all people scored Arsenal’s 4th in 98, then a week later when Judas Barmby missed the pen to make it 2-0 against Coventry

Status
Not open for further replies.